• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What brings you back to SG?

Would you skull again?

• Total voters
Because I love getting memed on.

I love just about everything about the game, but the thing that gives me that multiplayer FPS-style "I suddenly feel like playing a couple online matches of Skullgirls" craving is Valentine.

Valentine isn't my favorite Skullgirls character in terms of design, story, or personality, but she is my best character in any fighting game. There is something about how she plays that makes me feel at least twice as comfortable as with any other fighting game character.

It isn't necessarily that I'm good as her (in reality, I know I'm no where near as good as the best Vals), but she just feels really good to play as. Simply playing as her is enough to make Skullgirls fun for me.

THE COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF BOOTY.
AMEN BROTHER!!!
well my reasons include the music, animation, the pace and feel of the game, Squigly, and of course the copious amounts of booty.

when you think about it Squigly and copious amount of booty go hand to hand or really, hand to big booty

Why does no one else say they want to support Lab Zero?

I wanna support Lab Zero too, but support isn't the main appeal for the GAME.

That being said, I play because I want to support Lab Zero.

I usually suck at fighting games that are combo heavy. But I enjoy putting some time in learning combos in Skullgirls because I like the characters I'm using. I also enjoy watching someone doing really sick combos with my mains.