• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What input device do you use?

GrunkleBarlowe

Formerly Dolfy
Reaction score
Ms. Fortune Squigly Double
What input device you YOU play fighting games on? Screenshots welcome if you have a cool custom device.

Pic related- standard Obsidian with a detachable joystick.
stick.jpg

Reactions: BellaFeng4Eternity
I still use my Foehammer from the Keep Skullgirls Growing Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign!
I've since swapped out the cable and buttons though.

Pic related- standard Obsidian with a detachable joystick.
Mine has a detatchable stick too! Twinsies.

Foe Hammer stick.jpg

My Hori RAP4 has served me well for the last several years, but I'm thinking of building a nice DIY stick at some point. Would like to have a universal PCB so I don’t have to go through an adapter to use it on Switch, but I'm going to have to wait how PS5 works out for those so I can be totally future-proof. And I've got the perfect idea of what kind of art I'd like to commission for it too.

Ergobox.
Ep36VYqXEAATUi1.jpg

It's a hitbox. (I didn't take this picture.)

This is my baby, Iris. She's a Qanba Dragon with custom art I got from a Japanese artist named Akilico. It turned out absolutely perfect. The only thing I wanna change is adding a detachable stick because this thing weighs literally 15 pounds and putting it in a bag is virtually impossible! It's heavy enough that it actually ripped the bag designed for it, lol.

Once I'm able to travel for tournaments (COVID pls), I wanna have people sign the acrylic on the inside!

20210725_154814.jpg

20210725_155455.jpg