• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What is your favorite psycho antagonist?

Oof this is a tough one... Many many wonderful characters fall under this trait.

Recently I'd have to say Monaka from Danganronpa Another Episode

I don't pick favorites too often but it's with Kumagawa Misogi from Medaka Box and Adachi from Persona 4

Flandre Scarlet. Although she is not really evil and thinks killing people is just a game, can be considered an antagonist.

Definitively the main antagonist of Alice: Madness Returns. I didn't write his name to not spoil.

"Ooh! Sleepover! C-Can we order pizza?"

Eliza.

Does that count?
Eh, she doesn't have that wild mania I'd normally associate with "Psycho Villain."

Now, the John Simm version of the Master from Doctor Who- that was a fantastic psycho.

Eh, she doesn't have that wild mania I'd normally associate with "Psycho Villain."

Now, the John Simm version of the Master from Doctor Who- that was a fantastic psycho.
Eliza is more of a sociopath than a psychopath, I assume.

Eliza is more of a sociopath than a psychopath, I assume.
Either one of those would fit; I took "Psycho Killer" to imply less actual psychosis and more giggling mania. More Kefka, less Sephiroth.

Favorite- Jack from BL2

Least Favorite- DDB

Either one of those would fit; I took "Psycho Killer" to imply less actual psychosis and more giggling mania. More Kefka, less Sephiroth.

Still a psycho in my eyes.

Never gave it much thought, I am quite partial to this guy though:
Screenshot2011-11-12at104530PM.png

Don't know if he's my favorite, but he's a funny dude.

Oh man, I could just say Desty Nova again, but instead, I'll take this opportunity to acknowledge the vastly underrated Simon Phoenix:
It's too bad that Wesley would get typecast for the stoic badass characters, because you could tell he had fun with this kind of role. Guy's got more range than people credit him for.

Shoot, why are we still getting sequels we didn't want for Avatar and Terminator, when we could be enjoying more cheesy goodness for movies like this?

Reactions: Squire Grooktook
Mine is Kira Yoshikage from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.