• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What move do you always accidentally use?

Cheis

pretty much the buffest kid in class
Reaction score
Steam
Cheis
PSN
CheisGuy
Unknown
I used the search for a thread like this but didn't find anything. My bad if this already exists. Usually in the heat of battle, I'm not always sure what my fingers are doing and I pull off an accidental blockbuster move. The one I catch myself doing on accident most often is Argus Agony. What about you guys?

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
Cerebella cMP directly into someone's invincible assist. It's fun.

Reactions: Lavama and Cheis
Napalm Toss. Usually I goof up and I'm right in front of my opponent who does not fail to punish me. I've lost matches because I keep doing this.

Frustrating. :c

Lady of Slaughter when playing Eliza.

There have been a couple of times where I would do Diamond Dynamo instead of Diamond Drop, and that's because my brain farts and I hit the wrong two buttons.

I am also prone to doing grab bag instead of Ultimate Show Stopper because I jump when I do a 360 incorrectly.

Now here's the one that frustrates me the MOST. Normally, with Parasoul I can hit cr. LK, then follow up with cr. MK to cr. HP (launch) and then hit j. MP to continue the combo. Well, since I'm holding down-back prior to launch, I get NAPALM SHOT instead of j. MP after launcher, and that's because the game interprets down-back-to-up-forward MP as charge-back-to-forward MP. I've solved that problem by moving my stick to neutral crouch after confirming the cr. LK, but man... when you see me following a launch with a diagonal Napalm Shot, that's why.

As a cerebella player, I always get Devil Horns instead of Lock N' Load, and Lock N' Load instead of Devil Horns.

oh, and st.HK instead of Tumbling Run H. :^I

edit: oh, and I always do 63214+Throw which gives me merrygorilla, but sometimes I do 6 after it.. giving me HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh, and st.HK instead of Tumbling Run H. :^I

...and if you see me throwing out s.HK when I'm on the opposite side of the screen, THAT'S why.

Getting run stop or 360 instead of diamond drop.
Getting cerecopter instead of hp lnl when I want to cancel a whiffed titan knuckle.
Getting snap back instead of battletoads.
Getting kanchou instead of devil horns (don't ask).

I also often get dynamo instead of guard, and diamond drop every time I try teching a ground throw...oh wait, I do these on purpose.

Reactions: 4th and gllt
Not sure if this counts but I always mistakenly press punches instead of kicks for Flight

s.HK, when I was expecting hitstop to hold me in the air long enough to use j.HK. But then I just hairball frametrap, because who doesn't want to punish -15 on block?

As PW I get jump back j.LK instead of fly.
As Squigly sMP instead of stance charge.
And as Bella I get ground throw instead of Excellebella.

Welp, when this error does happen it's hilarious
sometimes i do egret dive instead of egret call so randomly in the middle a solider will jump out and go NOOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: Slap and Nomad
That's why you learn tunes to make it seem intentional.

because I'll definitely have the execution down to play one :-)

When I kill someone and I try to use Stance charge quickly, I get s.MP instead. And sometimes I use Daisy pusher when I try to back throw (really annoying).

Filia sHK when attempting to instant jHK.

And then it hits about 50% of the time because Filia.

edit:

JEaEl4Q.png

Last edited:
When I try to do Valentine's :QCF::PP: and end ip throwing a regular projectile.

Sometimes I still tagout in the middle of combos. Urgh!

Hi yes did someone say napalm toss

That's my favorite

Cross someone up, napalm toss spam by accident

Reactions: fenster
Sometimes I still tagout in the middle of combos. Urgh!
That sounds extremely frustrating

I often accidentally bring out trumpet when I try to PBGC into M brass. I honk it a little and then do a panic beat extend

I often accidentally bring out trumpet when I try to PBGC into M brass. I honk it a little and then do a panic beat extend
Just cancel it out with a Gaint Step. It always works for me

I always get stupid napalm tears when I try to cr.lk after blocking.....

You guys know what I'm talking about..... So much salt.

Snapback is the only one I can think of ff the top of my head

That sounds extremely frustrating
Yeah, usually it'll happen when I'm doing something like LK to MP really quickly, and my thumb ends up resting on MK at the same time. It's definitely taught me to be more deliberate about my button presses, even when I'm playing other games.

I hate doing Peacock's s.hk when trying to jump back j.hk really fast. I remember doing that against Sev at last years evo, ugh. Also don't like when I still do the qcf motions for my bombs after the first, sometimes getting an accidental Lenny super.

With Bella I hate doing s.hk from fullscreen when I was trying to H tumble run asap. Doing s.hp into Ddrop instead of pummel horse. And this happens often online: midcombo when I go mini launcher into j.mp j.hk restand I don't get j.mp but instead MP LNL, ughhhhhhh

Depending oh who I'm playing with-
I've forgotten my Squigly BnB and I ended up J.HP when I want to J.HK.
AND THE INFAMOUS CALLING AN ASSIST BECAUSE Of MY HORRIBLE "JUST RUB MY THUMB ALL OVER THE PAD" WAY OF COMBOING.

Super jump forward airdash = fullscreen scalpels. Not fun.

Reactions: Tomo009
I used to always end up jumping right before I use val's scalpel throw, wasting it. I've gotten much better about it recently, now it only happens 1/6th of the time instead of 1/2 of the time.

Super jump forward airdash = fullscreen scalpels. Not fun.
This, charge moves and being an idiot and not doing the half circle with squigs to guarantee a 236 motion, so sometimes I do a full charge, get all clever walk up and go to sing daisy, but do a DP right on their block.

The wrong one. Every. Time.

More specifically, when I want to use Filia's Hairball LK in the air, I accidentally use MK. Another one is when I'm using Painwheel. I get my Buer Reapers confused and always use the wrong one.

intent: dash in low kick/jab --> result: lk hornet bomber/lp dragon punch

Sometimes, when I try to do a Sniper shot too quickly in reaction to something I get back dash instead.
Also, I still very rarely tag out unintentionally during combos due to poor finger coordination.

Sometime when I start to do a combo with Big Band , I accidently use his medium anti air grab instead of his launcher