• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 WHAT THE HECK LAB ZERO!

GLITCHES IN SKULLGIRLS 2ND ENCORE PS4?

• A Refund i dunno or at least made SKULLGIRLS IN A FREAKIN DISC AND NOT FOR JAPAN ONLY!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reset?

• I dunno Commentur answer

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWaluigi16

I´m Lab 8
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
PSN
MrWaluigi16
Peacock Big Band Double
JUST CHECK MY VIDEO

[link removed by mod]

And if u want more pics and videos of this send me message or made a chat

Last edited by a moderator:
I summon @Mike_Z, since only the topic creator could give more details to the bug and he haven't filled a bug report or sent an email asking for support

1. Way to go with the clickbaity title
2. You don't mention anywhere what the actual problem is
3. Ain't nobody got time to go through and watch every video on your youtube account just to find the video you mean
4. There's no need for a dumb poll that will do nothing to resolve your problem

I can't do anything except assume that this is simply meant to drive people to your youtube account. If you want to make a thread that reasonably explains your problem in the OP, contains a specific link to a video showcasing said problems and has a descriptive rather than inflammatory title, then please feel free. In the meantime, this thread is locked and I'm removing the link to your youtube account from the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.