• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What the hell does taunt do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The flames is an excelent touch. Was thinking that it needed it. Also, tip to you guys: Do it on MART =3

I meant, how 'bout that thing Taunt does...like, recently?
:^)
Is the body staying on fire after it kills for a little bit the new thing?

Leviathan will randomly say "Flame!", "Burn!" or "Ashes!" from the F + s.HP frames. Is this intentional?

Is the body staying on fire after it kills for a little bit the new thing?

That and Leviathan now actually breathes fire. Pretty sure he just roared as the screen faded before. Could be missing something else.

I like it.

Yeah the flames being added during the super is new, and a welcomed touch. It kind of bothered me seeing it so blank, but didn't talk about it since it was one of those things that usually gets me kicked in the shin for

hah. Perfect.
Untitled.jpg

looks cool, but the little "BETA" sign at the top of the screen is a little distracting

Did this always cause the MART Hype Train to appear? Or is that new too?

so will there be an article on SRK with the headline "Squigly got Demon"?

If there's no reference to Bane in any way, shape or form, I swear to God...

If you'd add anything else, Maybe, some kind of sound effect ,to make it feel like it has more impact? maybe the Valentine level 3 "slice slice" sound effect?

I feel bad suggesting anything -_-
either way, the dank meme is highly appreciated

Reactions: Huffy
Okay, it was great before but now I think it's perfect. Thanks Mike!

Reactions: KhaosMuffins
I agree, pretty much the only "problem" I had with the super (but i wasn't gonna say anything of course given the state of the thread) was that it seemed like it lacked oomph, but the flames and the finisher are fantastic. It really is perfect now

Reactions: OldOnyxBones
OH crap didn't even realize it got updated, it's perfect now

Now I'm just wondering for how long MikeZ had this in mind. It was implemented the first time the taunt was implemented, right? I think he said more than once that -all- of the DLC characters had effects in their taunts before directly saying Squigly's taunt did something.

Now I'm just wondering for how long MikeZ had this in mind. It was implemented the first time the taunt was implemented, right?

Yes, Squigly had her raging demon super ever since she first got her taunt. Even before everyone else's taunts did anything.

Yeah, if this is specifically because of people complaining about the lack of taunt effects, that's weird. I kind of assumed it was because she is a DLC character.

Now I'm just wondering for how long MikeZ had this in mind. It was implemented the first time the taunt was implemented, right? I think he said more than once that -all- of the DLC characters had effects in their taunts before directly saying Squigly's taunt did something.
Yep, way before. She had it before she had her taunt, but nobody looked. :^P

Yep, way before. She had it before she had her taunt, but nobody looked. :^P
How way before? Like in Beowulf patch?

Wow okay, I really like it now. Thanks a lot mike!

What does the symbol mean btw?

It was perfect before, now it's perfect again.

Also i tested some with dynamo and no, it's not PBGCancelable, but I'm pretty sure i didn't try hard enough. I probably is possible, it's just my muscle memory shits itself when trying to remember to do that complex imput right after holding back and mashing 2 other buttons, all within a small window of time.

10 out of fucking 10! I was hoping you would add something to it.

I'm so happy. Thank you Mike

Mike Z, can we just throw our money at you for this, I think you guys deserve it.

Mike Z, can we just throw our money at you for this, I think you guys deserve it.
Hold onto it for a while and throw it later when we give you the signal.

Also i tested some with dynamo and no, it's not PBGCancelable, but I'm pretty sure i didn't try hard enough. I probably is possible, it's just my muscle memory shits itself when trying to remember to do that complex imput right after holding back and mashing 2 other buttons, all within a small window of time.
- Record dummy doing the move you want
- Set dummy to As Reversal, block always, pushblock first hit
- Do Dynamo vs dummy
Presto, you can figure things out.

Never forget.
Nah, you go right ahead and forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.