• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What's your favorite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notkastar

Not a- What?
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Steam
notstardragon
Unknown Squigly Fukua
What's your favorite pokemon?
and why?
(Just thought this would be a pretty fun thread to start n_n)

Mine
Aipom, He just looks so happy to be alive n_n
250px-190Aipom.png

Last edited:
Crobat
250px-169Crobat.png

Last edited:
250px-231Phanpy.png

Just look at phanpy how can you not like him?

(Gen 2 best gen)

Swellow.
The colours mix well. He has that aggressive look.
I also like Metagross and Aggron a lot.
277Swellow_Dream.png

Absol, or if it counts as seperate, Mega Absol:

250px-359Absol.png

Mega-Absol-00.jpg

Absol has a very nice contrasting design, as the dark blue highlights the sharp and bold parts of the body, whereas the white is rather rounded, complemented nicely by the Yin Yang symbol that the fur on its head combined with the side-horn. It gives Absol an "edge but not trying too hard" look. Its backstory of being able to forsee disasters, but being accused of causing them, is tragic and interesting. Additionally, I adore the fight style of "attack first, attack hard, faint in one hit", made so much better with Sucker Punch.

Mega Absol is even better, as the design leans significantly closer to the white fur and its distinct shape and texture, with the fur "wings", added fur tufts, and further curved and rounded design. It looks more powerful and FABULOUS as a result.

This thread was locked as part of Skullheart's new Off-Topic policies, which can be read here. Specifically, that media dump threads will no longer be allowed.

For people who want to continue discussing Pokemon, there's a thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.