• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

when the Nintendo Switch owners gonna have the dlc's?

Cris 1975

Reaction score
Steam
no
PSN
no
XBL
no
Eliza Double Filia
I've playing like a 8 months skullgirls, and never have any information of the dlc's to switch... if anyone had information, I'll be pleasure to know it

Reactions: Squigly1025
pretty sure after the whole season is done. I was under the impression it's another team doing the port? unsure

Reactions: Squigly1025
pretty sure after the whole season is done. I was under the impression it's another team doing the port? unsure
I don't think they confirmed who is currently working on the Switch port update, just that the original port was done by a third party.

I thought that third party isn't involved anymore, HVS/FC will just be cleaning up the mess left behind in-house. And it seems they've got their work cut out for them on that.

Last edited:
Update: Skullgirls 2nd Encore and the Season 1 Pass are now being in active development as an update for the Switch and as a new release for the Xbox One and Series X/S. The Season 1 Pass period is about to expand to Switch and Xbox.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Holy Goose