• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Where has my copy gone?

DAMR

regular man whom like stapler
Reaction score
Squigly Peacock Big Band
Hey everyone, I'd just like to ask about an issue I've been having with this game; however, it's not exactly a bug with the game mechanics themselves.
Just for some background, I backed Skullgirls ages ago during the indiegogo and received codes for the game and the beta--I redeemed them both, of course. However, recently I noticed that in my Steam library, only the beta version of Skullgirls appears, as shown here:
YbTeweS.png

Looking through my purchase history, it seemed as if I'd never redeemed the full version of Skullgirls. This means that I can't play the story mode, access the DLC characters, or any other features only found in the main game, but I can still play the Beta.
I've tried everywhere, but neither Steam support or Lab Zero's bug report offered any help. If anybody could help me get back my copy of the game I paid for, I'd be grateful.
I apologize if this is the wrong section of the forums to ask about this sort of thing.

Check your humble bundle since they distributed the codes through there.