• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Which fortune?

Kawaii_Kitsune5

QUE LO QUEEEEEE
Reaction score
PSN
Kawaii_Kitsune5
Valentine Unknown Squigly
So, I’m looking to add a 3rd member to my main team, and I’ve narrowed it down to ms fortune and robo-fortune, I usually run umbrella and Valentine if that helps

UPDATE: alright I’m picking fortune since I hate the fact that robo doesn’t have a c.HK

update 2, electric boogaloo: after a little playing around, advice from the replies, and watching some pro matches I’m really bouta just pick robo

Last edited:
Robo's an overall better teammate and would give you a great assist with H Theonite Beam. Fortune's a bit selfish along with Val, so they don't fit together on a team all that well Unless you enjoy playing Ms. Fortune more overall, I'd say go with Robo.

Val/Robo is an excellent shell. Watch mpgame99 and Tyrone O'Canada if you want to see this kind of team in action.

Beam assist is a fantastic complement to Valentine's hit and run, lets her play more of a zoning game and makes her incredibly difficult to catch. Beam+Bypass route is good damage in combos, or you can set up set up a dirty left/right reset with 2HP assist 236LK (omit for same-side). After killing a character, I like to call a meaty Beam on incoming while loading a vial, depending on what I killed with I may be able to get two vials this way.

H Bypass is very nice for Robo as well, it augments her zoning with the powerful threat of a full conversion off L/M Beam. She also gets a meterless conversion off throws against everyone except Band and Double.