• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Who are your favorite villains?

DimentioSuperPaperMario.png

Who the F is Dimentio? What's his backstory? His motivations? Where does he come from? Why is he so messed up? I don't know, and I don't WANT to know. All I know is that he's awesome, has dimensional powers and is demented as all hell.

2782467-fawful.jpg

From minion to shopkeeper to main villain. I can just never stop smiling whenever I see Fawful in any of the games he's in. Every time he speaks is pure gold, and just look at how happy he is. He's also a perfect example of awesomely insane.

I just remembered a great one. Kevin from Sin City. By far one of the most horrifying characters I've ever seen anywhere.
latest

Reactions: KaboomKid
kaijudo01.jpg
The Choten

rsz_1heller3_large_6889.png

Heller

hamegg3.jpg

Hamegg

latest

David Xanatos

nox_the_time_mage_by_glancojusticar-d3j6zss.jpg

Nox
latest

Alexander Carnahan (wish they kept going with the show,maybe we'd know more about this guy.)

braig.jpg

Braig

image.jpg
GLaDOS from the Portal series. Portal 2 is my favourite game, and frankly, GLaDOS made for an awesome villian/character throughout the whole game.

Also, when Wheatley puts her mind into the potato battery, flips a shit and sends you into the old testing facilities with Cave Johnson's prerecorded messages, I loved it, despite how shocking it was. I thought it was a real cool idea to Valve to have Chell jam the potato onto the Portal Gun and then you carry her around on the gun for pretty much the rest of the game. It made me sad having to say goodbye to GLaDOS, especially after finding out she had a good side to her the whole time (that would be Caroline) but still, she has that charm to her that you don't see in many villains.

I want you to take one guess to who it is. Also this guy:
Plankton_And_Thermostat.png
Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles! WHO WILL JOIN ME?!

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
I can't really think of any besides Wrathia Bellarmina from Ava's Demon.
0606.png

Even evil demons who are the physical embodiment of wrath can be extremely uplifting.

Well, I'll just name one for right now.

vice_president_richard_hawk_desktop_1024x768_hd-wallpaper-45575.jpg

have I mentioned Johan Liebert?
latest
cuz this guy is an ideal villain.

I love villains like Dr. Doom and Magneto, characters that were heros of their own stories until they went too far off the deep end.

Reactions: Smarts
Where to start.
There's Double who's one of the few characters that I have complete hated towards in a good way
5496d8e3.jpg
And there's Mutank from Tiny Tank. He was funny.
Mutank.jpg
And Dr.Fetus was great slapstick.
Drfetus.png
King Sombra was my favorite from MLP
King_Sombra_shadow_form_ID_S3E01.png
Speaking MLP, I love Discord more if remained as scary as Gregory from the Gregory Horror Show
The Grand Intellect was someone who didn't need much screentime to show how dangerous he was. He's the Moriarty to Commander Keen's Homes
mortlittle.gif
Drek was always my Ratchet and Clank villain.
Chairman-Drek.png
Bowser and Eggman are classics
Bowser-v-Eggman.jpg
The Major is just for his speech alone
And Dusknoir is by far the most human villain I've ever seen. But thats my opinion
250px-477Dusknoir.png

Psy-Crow from the Earthworm Jim series. Especially Jim Cummings Psy-Crow. Cummings gave him the perfect voice.
Actually, a lot of TenNapel's villians are great. Klogg from the Neverhood is 100/100. That guy from Creature Tech is a perfect villian as well.