• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Who do you think will die?

Todpole

Interested Programmer
Reaction score
Peacock Squigly Parasoul
Just something that's been buzzing in my head after reading some fanfiction. If someone was going to die in the story, who do you think it would be?

Besides villains and Squigly for obvious reasons I always feel like Umbrella should die. Not like the kill her for shock value but build up her confronting the Mother of the Trinity during a time skip and dying after defeating her sort of thing. I don't why I always think that. I think its because I view the story as tragedy.

Ms. Fortune unfortunately ends up succumbing to her bad habits of eating one too many hamburgers and the life gem fails to bring her back from the dead as the meme queen is finally laid to rest.

Well you have to consider the fact that most timelines are non canonical and there are methods of bringing people 'back' in this universe.

If you're talking about the canon main timeline, I honestly doubt anyone will. Maybe parasoul or someone else will sacrifice themselves for the greater good but only one or two characters in total.

This thread.

Until someone necro'd it

Reactions: Cheesedragon
It's been necro'd so am I allowed to post?
Avian and Brain Drain shall die. No more ASG.

Double. That wretched soul has no purpose. Valentine can run the church by herself.