• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Who Ya'll Like: Encore (& Knuckles) [Bimonthly, Tuesdays, 5pm PST]

Maybe after a few of these we host jp vs jp matches. We rarely see japan play as is, and i really like how jp plays, so i think it might be a cool idea
this sounds cool but the problem is that WYL:E is going to be going on at like 10AM Wed their time so it might be hard to coordinate matches lol

Incorrect. Protocat plays fortune/l shadow/x

I cannot remember the anchor for the life of me
"Jabara" was my guess for "the guy that played fortune in the 5v5", if that was not clear

Another clear case i cannot read. Good shit
Sall good. Is there any video of protocat? Not familiar with this player

idk if I'd say I don't like Poccola, it's more that I wouldn't pay for him to go to a tournament over other people who are more skilled and don't make slow motion compilations of panty shots. Anyways I will give this video a look, thank you

Reactions: Mr Peck
Yeah, I think we generally like Poccola, but he's not exactly a top tier player. Entertaining video maker, but he'd drown in pools

Whatever happens, can we at least agree to put the VODs on youtube all on 1 channel? It was really annoying/bad that old WYL's streamed by different people had their VODs scattered all over. The stream itself can be on whatever channel, since if you're active and ready enough to watch the stream you can always check thread/twitter/wherever chat to find a stream that's moved to somewhere else. But old VODs are a pain to find and it only gets more difficult if threads like this grow huge (like the last thread), especially for people who can only watch via said VODs.

Whatever happens, can we at least agree to put the VODs on youtube all on 1 channel? It was really annoying/bad that old WYL's streamed by different people had their VODs scattered all over. The stream itself can be on whatever channel, since if you're active and ready enough to watch the stream you can always check thread/twitter/wherever chat to find a stream that's moved to somewhere else. But old VODs are a pain to find and it only gets more difficult if threads like this grow huge (like the last thread), especially for people who can only watch via said VODs.
If I'm not on commentary, I can volunteer for recording duties and just put a window capture on the twitch channel so it captures the sets + chat. Dolfinh can also set it up so that his OBS stream saves locally and he can upload that file instead later, but I dunno he's got that set up. Twitch VODs are ass anyway and not depending on them for anything is honestly a great idea.

we might wanna just make a youtube channel and give anyone who streams it access so if Wet Sushi can't stream some week, we can have a convenient upload place.

Hell yeah, I have complete confidence in Dolfinh not fucking everything up like I did. So more power to you <3

I would've started doing it again if I ever got a PC but you know me PSN dinosaur.

All I ask is that if i'm ever at Winnie's when this is going on i'd love to do co commentary sometime <3

Hell yeah, I have complete confidence in Dolfinh not fucking everything up like I did. So more power to you <3

I would've started doing it again if I ever got a PC but you know me PSN dinosaur.

All I ask is that if i'm ever at Winnie's when this is going on i'd love to do co commentary sometime <3
You and Winnie will always be welcome.

Id love to commentate sometime D;

Also Warped vs Taluda
Down to let you commentate. Also I like Warped vs Taluda, but I haven't heard from Taluda in... gosh, a really long time now.

Pending now, everything will go up on my youtube channel. Maybe I can make a seperate youtube channel for it though? Not sure yet.

I'm not 100% sure about how well my computer will handle STreaming + also locally recording at the same time (though it may not be that bad if i'm only spectating and not playing?) I'll experiment with the stream settings sometime soon.

Also Please give more set suggestions for following weeks.

Oh also, would you guys prefer ingame music + sounds or would you rather me do a playlist thats a compilation of fairly intense fighting game / video game songs. Check out my old party python tournaments if you want a feel for what the playlist would be like.

In game music would be my preference.

Reactions: gllt

You shouldn't need 60FPS to just spectate with Discord / Skype on if you can run the Mac version at all, right?

If Peanuts ever plays i'll play music from like the 1920s that he probably listened to growing up

Stick to Cab Calloway and the like. Gotta stay thematically appropriate.

coolcab versus katyperry
Prolly would be pretty one sided, as Katy Perry has fundamentals from playing other fighting games, whereas Coolcab literally did not know the command for blocking the one time I played Marvel 2 with him. You'd need to pair up Coolcab with another person who doesn't play fighting games at all yet inexplicably is in the community somehow.

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
You'd need to pair up Coolcab with another person who doesn't play fighting games at all yet inexplicably is in the community somehow.

sonicfoxfanboy4999

Reactions: gllt and Pickles
I would like to see Korea versus Japan.

Gfarmer and co against the Japanese would be world ending levels of hype.

Reactions: gllt and mcpeanuts