• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Who Ya'll Like: Encore (& Knuckles) [Bimonthly, Tuesdays, 5pm PST]

I can't ever play in these besides if it were up to me I'd rather have a rematch with @Pickles but I work on the weekdays (minus friday) and sunday 4-10pm

So never pick me unless I'm out of a job!

So how about:

@Cadenza vs @Acido

All of ya'll if i tagged you can we confirm/deny

Well, I'm gonna have to decline it. Although GGPO performs miracles, I'm not really confortable at playing someone that far (already experienced it in the past, lol), sorry.

iDante vs Jorge
if there's no third world connection problems, that is

iDante vs Jorge

There's gonna be third world connections for pretty much everyone in Brazil I think, unfortunately. :(

Well, maybe except Noaa, I thought he used to have a super good connection or something?

Reactions: Acido
Dunno who this PlatinumPad is, but if the connection is 100 or less I'm down.
She's a quick match hero which is maybe why you don't know of her. She's good.

Last edited:
Reactions: dapurplesharpie
Where'd Josh's post go lol

Last edited:
There's gonna be third world connections for pretty much everyone in Brazil I think, unfortunately. :(

Well, maybe except Noaa, I thought he used to have a super good connection or something?
ban @brazil
well, that's sad. in 1 or 2 weeks i'll be getting a way better internet, and i hopefully can participate in one of those. still have to git gud tho

ban @brazil
well, that's sad. in 1 or 2 weeks i'll be getting a way better internet, and i hopefully can participate in one of those. still have to git gud tho

I mean, I think it's no big deal usually myself, but there's a lot of others who can't stand the littliest bit of lag. If you did get a better connection though, there's a lot of players I'd like to see you play against as well, like maybe Bang Camaro or Gelato/Chuck n Plasma.

Wait, PlatinumPad is a girl? EDIT: I ask only cause I'm pretty sure I said PlatinumPad was a dude a billion times on commentary before :x oops, sorry!

Last edited:
*reading the forums*

iDante vs Jorge

WAT

DO YOU WANNA SEE A DBZ BATTLE STYLE LAG, KID?

I used to have 120 ping with some people out there, my internet isn't this good anymore.
Welp, Noaa has some internet problems these days. That's the reason he is not streaming our BSS too.

Reactions: fenster
I don't even like watching laggy matches. I had to stop watching the black raikage weekly just because it made me too tense

I mean, I think it's no big deal usually myself, but there's a lot of others who can't stand the littliest bit of lag. If you did get a better connection though, there's a lot of players I'd like to see you play against as well, like maybe Bang Camaro or Gelato/Chuck n Plasma.
Oh yeah, Gelato's a guy I'd like to see on the stream some time.

I'd be down to play anyone as long as the connection is good, in either this WYL or a later one.

Wait, PlatinumPad is a girl? EDIT: I ask only cause I'm pretty sure I said PlatinumPad was a dude a billion times on commentary before :x oops, sorry!

oh god skullheart has lost track of my gender, I'm sorry D:. I was cuteboi and trans but somethings happened and i couldn't handle it anymore.

Dunno who this PlatinumPad is, but if the connection is 100 or less I'm down.
I'm in Sacramento so we should have around 40-80

Fighting game dev vs Fighting game dev showdown
If this is WYL, aren't we supposed to have beef?
How about I start one:

You can't call yourself a "fighting game dev" until you've got a FIGHTING GAME.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~

Don't take this seriously unless you want to.

But for reals, you're not a concert pianist just because you want to learn to play piano.

Last edited:
If this is WYL, aren't we supposed to have beef?
How about I start one:

You can't call yourself a "fighting game dev" until you've got a FIGHTING GAME.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~

Don't take this seriously unless you want to.

But for reals, you're not a concert pianist just because you want to learn to play piano.
OH HUSH OLD MAN

I know, I mostly just thought that was fun to say, but i am pretty far along compared to when i started

Reactions: gluemchen
Youll be in next time they said....The first Wyl Encore. Im Hungry. Feed me Pls

Reactions: gluemchen
He's by far not the first SG player who's said he'd quit and came back, so idk w/e

I would like to be a part of the next one if yall will have me.

Reactions: gllt
edit: whoops didn't see he was on the week i was busy and didn't get to watch it, lets get my boy nate in here though