• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows WHO YALL LIKE?! (November TBA)

Thursdays or Saturdays?

• Thursdays

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Saturdays

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Warped was on a match last time..

Deer vs Lawnba???
Deer is my boy but I am pretty sure Lawnba would just murder him lol. If you could get someone who can hang with Lawnba that would be cool to watch though.

Ben played last WYL so he's a no.

I think Deer Lawnba would be a swell match.

Or Lazy Lawnba works too!

Definitely want to see @mpgame99 play someone too.

May you try to have the event sometime on Friday night, any time Saturday, or Sunday afternoon? I'm really busy on weekdays..

Something takes place every weekend night except Thursday so no, sorry. If you cant do it though no worries!

Something takes place every weekend night except Thursday so no, sorry. If you cant do it though no worries!

Are you sure about Saturday night? To my knowledge, all that is on a Saturday is Get Gr8, but that is in the afternoon at 4pm ET

Are you sure about Saturday night? To my knowledge, all that is on a Saturday is Get Gr8, but that is in the afternoon at 4pm ET

PSN skullbats maybe? but i mean people voted for thursday over saturday in the thread poll so thats why its the day it is im pretty sure

Time to unleash my secret tech

upload_2016-9-1_16-48-31.png

Back