• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Who's The Strongest? Discussion Room and News

What should WTS be?

• Single Character 1v1 tourneys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One of each character in 1v1 tourneys

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And will you host it with your godlike data plan?
I think I've almost figured things out... I have a Mic, My computer won't be overheating anymore, and if my mom permits it, I (think) I have a place to go. If you guys want, I believe I COULD host! I thought you'd want a more familiar mc, but I'm exciting to listen to, so I think I'd be fine!

(still waiting to hear how I contradict myself, @dMags . If there's any problems, I want to know)

Sorry, I'm not searching through 800+ messages to find contradictions, just play the damn game holy crap

Reactions: Jimbob and Cadenza
Truth
tZOS8.gif

Mmmkay SGFB I'm going to be nice. Here's what you do: Ask for some replay files; anyone's will do. Set a date and time. Broadcast yourself live on twitch commentating the matches at said date and time. Nobody wants to do your ideas because all you do is talk big, and you have not shown that you are worth their time. You have to earn people's trust before they'll get on board. You've said you're able to do something, so this is your chance to prove it. Don't blow it.

wait wait, wait, I remember you saying that you are the VP of a successful company, but you still need your moms permission to host a tourny?

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
While we're YT linking, here's my general consensus of opinion about this thread in a nutshell:

wait wait, wait, I remember you saying that you are the VP of a successful company, but you still need your moms permission to host a tourny?
Yep! As it should be!
Mmmkay SGFB I'm going to be nice. Here's what you do: Ask for some replay files; anyone's will do. Set a date and time. Broadcast yourself live on twitch commentating the matches at said date and time. Nobody wants to do your ideas because all you do is talk big, and you have not shown that you are worth their time. You have to earn people's trust before they'll get on board. You've said you're able to do something, so this is your chance to prove it. Don't blow it.
so, a sports highlights of the week kind of thing, huh? Sounds interesting, if you guys would want that!
Now about this "trust" contraption... Should I just beat McPeanuts? That's publicity, right? Or should I just stream some online mode?

so, a sports highlights of the week kind of thing, huh? Sounds interesting, if you guys would want that!
It doesn't even have to be "of the week" or highlights. You just have to do it once to show people that you can deliver.
Now about this "trust" contraption... Should I just beat McPeanuts? That's publicity, right? Or should I just stream some online mode?
You should get that hubris in check.