• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Why is Filia Homeless?!

Alone?.........well i can actually see Samson getting tired of her and leaving her behind for a better host.

Nah Sampson gets so sick of Filia, he commits suicide with like... a curling iron... or something.

And no one else, not even carol, would want to be around Filia because they dont wanna associate themselves with "the dirty pig with smelly, burnt, parasitic hair."

And the only way to make the pain go away is to stuff herself with burgers and milkshakes to forget she's a fat, disgusting, freak.

Nah Sampson gets so sick of Filia, he commits suicide with like... a curling iron... or something.

And no one else, not even carol, would want to be around Filia because they dont wanna associate themselves with "the dirty pig with smelly, burnt, parasitic hair."

And the only way to make the pain go away is to stuff herself with burgers and milkshakes to forget she's a fat, disgusting, freak.
That's low, man. Now I do admit that she's got thighs second only to Squigly, but she's got nowhere to go, and considering how some people treat her (you never grab a teenager's thighs in public. I know you really want to, but that's just wrong.), you gotta feel sorry for her. I mean Painwheel at least had a home, but Filia probably got her name from Samson. Just some thighs for thought.

Nah it's just that guy has extreamly low standards.

We all know Samson has become quite attached to Filia. He's become too much of a softy to throw away such a defenseless and naive girl. We all know it. Just don't say it to his face. He's gone soft, but not soft enough to turn ya into swish cheese for pissing him off :3

We all know Samson has become quite attached to Filia. He's become too much of a softy to throw away such a defenseless and naive girl. We all know it. Just don't say it to his face. He's gone soft, but not soft enough to turn ya into swish cheese for pissing him off :3
I agree. =P

And still there is that thing that maybe samson erased filia's memories by her own request. =P