• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Why is Parasoul disturbed by Robo-Fortune?

Coco

Reaction score
Fukua Peacock Robo Fortune
When Parasoul fights against Robo-Fortune, sometimes she says "Who would make such a thing? And why?", and when she switches with her, she sounds hesitant to say her name. What's so bad about the robo-catgirl?

So Parasoul doesn't like robots?

I would be more disturbed by all the wasted tax dollars used to prove a point to Val.
Nothing was wasted because Robo-Fortune's existence is a blessing.

Oh you know
No particular reason.
Capture.JPG

Not sure if she can.

Oh you know
No particular reason.View attachment 11443
That Big O reference and I would think that, though she is not clairvoyant, Parasoul has a good enough intuition to see the potential military capabilities of sentient combat androids.

Last edited:
Reactions: ACreationist
Lets see.. I'm new to the game and only saw a few stories.. sorry if I'm missing things. Looking on the Wiki a quote says "When seeing the pain of others, Parasoul shows sorrow toward those who are suffering. This is evident during her quotes against Painwheel. She will notice her horrible disfigured body, saying to her "You poor girl... I never authorized this!". When she defeats Painwheel in battle, she will either apologize to her or states that "No one deserves this...", showing that Parasoul is a very caring leader and a kind ruler." I then looked at Robo Fortune's wiki page and she seems to be a pure weapon of destruction, so I guess that's something also something Parasould wouldn't authorize or couldn't understand the desire to make..
I think it also said she cares about her kingdom and being a good ruler since her mom fell victim to the skull heart and caused lots of chaos, so I guess robo fortune is something that she saw as threatening and hurtful.

It's just a guess.. sorry if I'm not understanding things.. and I'm guessing you guys know a lot more than I do yet.

Reactions: Purple_Peahen
When I see (or hear, I guess) that quote, I feel as though Parasoul isn't scared of Robo-Fortune herself, but the one who crafted her. Robo-Fortune's existence, to Parasoul, may seem like she was made to destroy, to... well, do what she did in the ending of her story mode.
It wouldn't make sense for Parasoul to see Robo-Fortune, and be like, "Gasp! She must have been made to prove something to that traitor Valentine!"

Well. The Skullverse's technology does not seem very advanced - I'm basing this off the fact it was mentioned video games do not exist, and that the only computers we saw, in the Lab 8 stage, have CRT tv-like screens and take up a sizable amount of space, while Robo-Fortune is chrome and shiny, Feral sized, deploys into an impressive lot of weapons, displays high intelligence and possibly free will.

It makes sense to me Parasoul would be wierded out by something so advanced, what it could do and, since it was created by someone, what its creator could do next seeing how advanced Robo-Fortune is for the Skullverse.

Looking back at this thread, it states that King Franz of the Canopy kingdom ("Whose technology is based on science") was very aggressive. ("King Franz invested a lot into combining technology and magic to take on the other 2 countries")

Parasoul could be worried somebody could be trying to start up something like the Grand War again, now that I'm thinking more about it. And you're right about the fact that Robo-Fortune is very advanced compared to what little technology we've seen of the Canopy Kingdom.
If there are no video games what was Aeon playing with at the end of Double's story mode?

Reactions: Blues Canti
If there are no video games what was Aeon playing with at the end of Double's story mode?

It's canon video games don't exist in the Skullverse, so I call timeline shenanigans. Maybe she stole a Skullgirls game and the needed console from one of our timelines.

...maybe there's a timeline of our verse where Skullgirls is one of the first fighting games, pretty much this timeline's equivalent of Street Fighter. Would explain all the merchandise and stuff.

everyone's valley is in a different place. polar express is in the c3p0 spot for me. and those not well done weird skinned robots are in the valley.

18sqkzga6cy7bjpg.jpg

What's so creepy about Polar Express?

It depends on who you're talking to, but usually, due to the way the characters were made, some people find them extremely creepy. From what I know, their face was made by capturing a real actor's, like with motion capture, except the process isn't exactly perfect and they sometimes look.. odd.

I saw Polar Express in the theater, it was hella creepy.
I seem to remember that one thing, pointed out later, is that everyone's eyes are looking ahead in parallel, whereas with a real human their eyes are actually angled so the lines of sight meet at a point in space. People notice this very small thing, and are unsettled by it, even though they can't tell you why.

Also this "song" was so laugh-out-loud bad that I remember it YEARS later:

Another thing I remember about Polar Express was that all of the kids' mocap was done by adults. It's hard to pinpoint at times, but there's definitely a deliberate nature to their movements that doesn't look natural for kids their age. It all adds to that "possessed doll" vibe you get from the characters.

Pretty sure I can think of worse Christmas movies though.

is that everyone's eyes are looking ahead in parallel, whereas with a real human their eyes are actually angled so the lines of sight meet at a point in space.

this just explained, for me anyway, why anime characters eyes look ok even though they should be crosseyed

TeenFront.jpg

iris close to center of head but looks natural.

this just explained, for me anyway, why anime characters eyes look ok even though they should be crosseyed
iris close to center of head but looks natural.
Yep! Now draw it the other way, how you'd think it "should" look - it looks creepy.

That song... bothers me for some reason.

She's offended that it's playable and not Annie.

Because of it's cameltoe-like line.

Who wouldn't be creeped out by Robo Fortune? She is a disturbing character. A monstrosity!

She's a funny robot.

No, she's a disturbing robot, possibly suicidal, possibly existentially troubled, and pretty much just flat out weird and crazy. Or something.

One thing we didn't really learn in RF's story mode is what her actual personality is like. She's just kind of a "Crazy suicidal robot haha" caricature. Maybe she's just insane, and Para is creeped out by the random stuff she says.

I always interpreted as Parasoul somewhat in the know in regards to the Labs, and being very unamused by Robo-Fortune's existence for similar reasons as Painwheel. Not only did she not approve of it, its mostly likely morally questionable and possibly Philosophically immoral, depending on one's views.

Plus she probably suspects Brain Drain and Brain Drain is certainly not a trustworthy fellow