• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Wildstar

Spencer

Painwheel
Reaction score
Steam
qspec
Painwheel Squigly
With headstart opening up tomorrow, anyone playing?

I was given a handful of week long trial keys. Anyone interested?

It is an mmo. Pretty wow-like. I'd say it kind of feels like a wow 2.0.

If you're interested, just post here and I'll dole them out first come, first serve.

I got a friend who really enjoys MMOs and hes going hard in this game, hes already lvl 50

So far I've been nothing but impressed by it.

If you 100% hate WoW, this won't change your mind... but it does feel like a next-gen WoW-style mmo.

ive heard that some people call this game Animal Crossing due to the house mechanic XD

I'm gonna say, I was really excited and hyped for the game. I was gonna play it...
Then Monthly Subscription Fees happened. I'll try it one day when subscription fees are abolished, because that's so backwards.
I mean, I'd even be fine with a single purchase like Guild Wars 2.

Subscription whining aside, game looks fun and I hope people are enjoying it.

Considering how much time people put into MMOs, the monthly fee price is rather small in comparison to the time they've invested.

Yeah I can't imagine the monthly fee is going anywhere. That said, they do offer (well... they WILL offer) a pseudo-work around a la Eve Online.

Namely that you can buy gametime with in game currency. That said, I imagine you'll have to grind your ass off to get that to work for you monthly.

And the housing mechanic is great.