• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Xanadu Monthly

keninblack

NJ/VA
Xanadu is a hobby shop in Baltimore where all of the DMV gather to play FG's. Every month, I run the SG side tournament there and near the end of SDE's it was getting great success, with the new build out, LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN BRING PC'S, WE NEED PC'S OR WE CAN'T RUN THE TOURNAMENT. All we need is one honestly. Please supply.

Rules:
$5 Entry (Unless the hype for 10 bucks is there)
Double Elim
2/3 all the way through except Grand Finals being 3/5
All team sizes, etc is legal.

Start Time: Usually when UMVC3 and the bigger games calm down, so... like... 7ish? I usually late everyone know and give people time beforehand.

IF YOU ARE RUNNING LATE AND WANT ME TO DELAY THE TOURNAMENT THATS FINE.

My number is 571-230-0711

Shoot me a text and I'll gladly delay the bracket waiting on your arrival.

LETS GET SKULLGIRLS HYPE GUYS LETS GO

-----------
Our standard monthly for September 28th. As usual Xanadu is one of the leading places in md/va area to: level up, learn from top players in our region, hype venue, overall fun experience. We have old games and new and all players are welcome to enjoy our venue.

Start Time: 2pm
Stream: www.twitchtv/vgbootcamp
Venue Fee: $10
Main Games: $10
Side Games: $10
Evo Rules and standard will be in effect at our monthlies.

Main Games on xbox only
Umvc3
Sf4 2012
Sfxt 2013
TTT2 PS3
GGxx Plus R PS3
Injustice Starts at 5pm

Side Games: Ask Staff

Rules 2/3 standard till finals then 3/5

Umvc3: 3/5 all the way through

Money split: 60/30/10

Any questions feel free to ask here or pm me.

Last edited:
We're not doing console tournaments anymore?

Or is this just until the latest update comes to PSN/XBLA?

Just until the updates are out on console.

Once the updates are on console the tournaments will return to PS3.

Xanadu is a hobby shop in Baltimore where all of the DMV gather to play FG's. Every month, I run the SG side tournament there and near the end of SDE's it was getting great success, with the new build out, LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN BRING PC'S, WE NEED PC'S OR WE CAN'T RUN THE TOURNAMENT. All we need is one honestly. Please supply.

Rules:
$5 Entry (Unless the hype for 10 bucks is there)
Double Elim
2/3 all the way through except Grand Finals being 3/5
All team sizes, etc is legal.

Start Time: Usually when UMVC3 and the bigger games calm down, so... like... 7ish? I usually late everyone know and give people time beforehand.

IF YOU ARE RUNNING LATE AND WANT ME TO DELAY THE TOURNAMENT THATS FINE.

My number is 571-230-0711

Shoot me a text and I'll gladly delay the bracket waiting on your arrival.

LETS GET SKULLGIRLS HYPE GUYS LETS GO

-----------
Our standard monthly for September 28th. As usual Xanadu is one of the leading places in md/va area to: level up, learn from top players in our region, hype venue, overall fun experience. We have old games and new and all players are welcome to enjoy our venue.

Start Time: 2pm
Stream: www.twitchtv/vgbootcamp
Venue Fee: $10
Main Games: $10
Side Games: $10
Evo Rules and standard will be in effect at our monthlies.

Main Games on xbox only
Umvc3
Sf4 2012
Sfxt 2013
TTT2 PS3
GGxx Plus R PS3
Injustice Starts at 5pm

Side Games: Ask Staff

Rules 2/3 standard till finals then 3/5

Umvc3: 3/5 all the way through

Money split: 60/30/10

Any questions feel free to ask here or pm me.

Okay so the Xanadu Monthly is coming up.

Tournament for SKULLGIRLS starts at 7:30, sign ups will be around 6. We'll be playing on PC unless the console patch comes out.

$5 entry.

The venue is open all day showcasing multiple games and multiple tournaments, if you are interested in UMVC3, SSF4, GG, or anything else please let me know and I will let you know when other games start. The venue usually opens around noon though, so if you want to get there bright and early to play various games go ahead!

COME OUT AND SUPPORT GUYS!!!

@Broseidon Rex @Nephinel @Keith-J- @Joeyoe31 @TailsWorld1 @ElkyDori @scrubbyscum999 @mpgame99

@SonicFox5000

How close are you to the DE scene?

Because they always carpool up to play BB and IJ and stuff, so if you hit up NAS or any of the DE boys they could carpool you or something, apparently the drive ain't that bad. Let me know bud :)

@SonicFox5000

How close are you to the DE scene?

Because they always carpool up to play BB and IJ and stuff, so if you hit up NAS or any of the DE boys they could carpool you or something, apparently the drive ain't that bad. Let me know bud :)
Well I am in Townsend, and Maryland is about 20 mins away. I think baltimore is an 1 hour and 30 mins though! We'd have to see.

Well I am in Townsend, and Maryland is about 20 mins away. I think baltimore is an 1 hour and 30 mins though! We'd have to see.

O I feel you, thats about the same amount we have to drive to get there with traffic and all that. Just letting you know though if you can make it out!

They play Injustice there, MK9 and DOA gets a pretty small to non-existent turnout though :/

Back