• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Xbox 360 Controller

Sunset Radiance

The Ultimate Pun-isher
Reaction score
Steam
Sunset Radiance
Ms. Fortune Robo Fortune Eliza
Hello. I've been using an Xbox 360 Controller for the PC version of Skullgirls. I have a Hori Rap 3 Fightstick that I've been using for over a month, but I haven't gotten used to using it. I know that in Combo Breaker, the PS4 version will be used. Is there something I need to get in order for my Xbox 360 controller to work on PS4? Additionally, it's a Wireless Controller. I know wireless controllers aren't usually allowed, but in the CB event rules, it states "Wireless controllers that operate exclusively through a USB dongle will also be considered “Wired” controllers." Sorry if this sounds dumb, but what does this mean? Is this referring to the USB receiver that I plug into the PC?

"Yes" to the question of something you need to get in order for your 360 controller to work on PS4, iiiif it were a really wired controller, and "no" to the referring to the USB reciever you plug into the PC. That USB reciever is only for PC use. You need to get an actually-Wired 360 pad with a usb cable running from the controller to plug into the port, and then a Brook Adapter for 360 to PS4 to be able to use the 360 Pad on PC.