• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Yokai Watch Thread: No, the dub isn't 4kids tier.

Dragonage2ftw

Reaction score
Parasoul
So, I just saw the Yokai Watch movie in theaters, and it made me super sad, so I decided to make a thread about one of my favorite video game franchises of all time.

Let's discuss Yokai Watch!

Lovly game, played through it myself. Waiting till after Sun Moon to get Either Fleshy Souls or Bony spirits.

...Really hoping they fixed the friendship rates on some yokai...because god dang they were super RNG in the 1st game.

Lovly game, played through it myself. Waiting till after Sun Moon to get Either Fleshy Souls or Bony spirits.

...Really hoping they fixed the friendship rates on some yokai...because god dang they were super RNG in the 1st game.
Believe me, they did.

Once you get the Model Zero, there's a new system where you can poke enemy Yokai to make them more likely to be befriended by you.

A daily reminder why the English dub is better than anything than 4Kids crapped out (unless it's Yugioh.)

Reactions: CountofBleck