• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Zero-to-deaths? In MY fighting game?

Lord Ragamuffin

Lord High Ragamuffin
Reaction score
Steam
Lord High Ragamuffin
Big Band Filia
So as it turns out, Big Band has a zero-to-death. Needs full meter and the match has to be a 3v1, but it's still possible. Not entirely sure if the devs meant for the damage to rack up quite how it does. As for the combo...

c.LK > Satchmo Solo > Satchmo Deathblow > Beat Extend H > s.HP > j.LP > j.MP > j.HK

Try it out. It's crazy.

He's a hard hitting character and solo vs trio tends to do a lot of damage. If you consider all of his weaknesses as a solo vs a good team, I'm sure it's fine.

So as it turns out, Big Band has a zero-to-death. Needs full meter and the match has to be a 3v1, but it's still possible. Not entirely sure if the devs meant for the damage to rack up quite how it does. As for the combo...

c.LK > Satchmo Solo > Beat Extend H > s.HP > j.LP > j.MP > j.HK

Try it out. It's crazy.
the only problem is that those conditions will probably rarely happen in a real match because he has really good level 1s, if some one gets killed this way they probably would have deserved it as you can't Satchmo solo as anything but a mid combo attack

This is the first time I've ever heard the phrase "zero-to-death".

Also, other characters have TODs in the same situation for less meter.

It's been a thing since forever

Also, killing with that much meter is totally not a problem.

A full meter 100% combo from the heaviest hitting character in the game vs the lowest hp character in the game (trio)?

That's...completely acceptable.

the only problem is that those conditions will probably rarely happen in a real match because he has really good level 1s, if some one gets killed this way they probably would have deserved it as you can't Satchmo solo as anything but a mid combo attack
The parameters for it happening are rare, yeah, I just figured I'd make note of it. You can use it as a mixup, seeing as the first hit needed is c.LK. Approach with aerials (namely j.LK) and if you can catch 'em, it's game right there. But yeah, it isn't THAT big a deal.

Right, my bad. I come from a lot of Smash Bros, so the only term I could think to use was zero-to-death.

c.LK > Satchmo Solo
That's where I stopped paying attention. Giving a solo the option to kill one character in a 3-char team for 5 meters is no act of grace.

It's a decent for beginners if you want a 100% for when the opportunity arises.

Lol I can "zero to death" you in the corner 2v2 Cerebella/Filia 3 bars. Ultimate showstopper into trabazoar into basic bnb. Get fked

Right, my bad. I come from a lot of Smash Bros, so the only term I could think to use was zero-to-death.
Totally not something to apologize for. I was just surprised, that's a phrase I'm not used to.

I got all excited when I saw the title of this thread.....then I read it.

It does seem super stylish though.

Last edited:

Also, other characters have TODs in the same situation for less meter.
Zero-to-Death is primarily a smash term for when you combo and opponent from 0% to off the stage and edgeguard them.

:YA:
Zhu (the guy getting beat) was thinking about rage quitting the moment before he died. Idk if Wombo Combo would be better or worse...