• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing nothing big happened on Salty yesterday?
I didn't stick around, but as far as I know the highlight was Big Band looking close to finished.

Nothing new for Xbox and Mac, Big Band VO and cleaned frames, a new BB color palette (I believe), and changes to Valentine's shuriken.

I just finished watching Beowulf, The Movie...
MV5BMTUzMjM0MTc3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU0ODMyMw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
This man... is NOT BEOWULF! This is a mockery of the man that people sang about for over 1000 years! This is a weak, spineless, and pathetic man whose will crumbled at the sight of a beautiful woman! This is a pale excuse for a hero, an insignificant worm who pales in the presence of the Original and Present Beowulf!
He does NOT deserve to represent his namesake!

Reactions: CaioLugon and DDB
I just finished watching Beowulf, The Movie...
MV5BMTUzMjM0MTc3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU0ODMyMw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
This man... is NOT BEOWULF! This is a mockery of the man that people sang about for over 1000 years! This is a weak, spineless, and pathetic man whose will crumbled at the sight of a beautiful woman! This is a pale excuse for a hero, an insignificant worm who pales in the presence of the Original and Present Beowulf!
He does NOT deserve to represent his namesake!
technically, the beowulf your talking about is an incredibly old myth with much of its context having to be reinterpreted from the original text, so it can be argued that Beowulf is how we choose to see him.

The real Beowulf is in our hearts.../videogames

technically, the beowulf your talking about is an incredibly old myth with much of its context having to be reinterpreted from the original text, so it can be argued that Beowulf is how we choose to see him.
Well I refuse to see him as a weakling who would cast aside morality just to bang Angelina Jolie.

Reactions: DDB
IIRC a lot of stories and folklore around the time go like that. I remember something like that in...shit...it was something odyssey. The main character's name was Odysseus I'm pretty sure.

Last edited:
Well I refuse to see him as a weakling who would cast aside morality just to bang Angelina Jolie.
hell, I'd throw my morality aside to bang Angelina Jolie. who wouldn't?

Sano, it doesn't count if you had no morality in the first place.

I wouldn't, Sano that's a huge sign of weakness and you should reconsider what you would do in that situation.
Would you succumb to temptation and take the monster's offer, or would you be strong and slay the beast?

Oh and Happy Birthday.

#teamsuccumb

guys, I was mostly making an "Angelina Jolie is hot" joke. Calm yoselves. And I don't see anything wrong with the movie rendition of Beowulf, at least they didn't make him a crybaby with his thumb up his ass.

also, thank you zen. Its always nice to have friends tell you to have a happy birthday.

Which reminds me...I still have to finish those damn sketches.

But I have college to do. I'm sorry. (but I have like 3 of them done though)

Which reminds me...I still have to finish those damn sketches.
Take your time, we're not in any rush to see them.

I'm not sure if this was discussed or not, but I hope that we get to see Grendal's mom in a flashback when Beowulf fought her. I would like to know what Alex's interpretation of her would look like, but I also would just like to see Beowulf fight a Gigan in his youth.

I'd like to know if beowulf's super handshake makes it into the game somehow, and if that's still how he got grendel's am

So this Sunday I'm wrestling in regionals. If I make it to the podium then I move on to nationals, if I fall short then that's the end of my season. I was destroyed in my first two seasons but this season feels different.
So I have a question for The Wulf Pack, would you be interested in a match by match update on how I'm doing?

A side note, The Pack feels so small now after seeing how much the Star Cruisers have grown...

Reactions: DDB
I would love to hear how you are doing. Good luck Zen. Don't lose the you that believes in you and your own way!
Ryuko-Matoi-kill-la-kill-35872287-500-300.gif
kamina5.gif

Reactions: Denizen
I would love to hear how you are doing. Good luck Zen. Don't lose the you that believes in you and your own way!
When I'm losing by 5 points in the third period and everything seems hopeless, I'm going to remember my friends here in The Wulf Pack. Your spirit will push my own spirit to even greater heights!

So this Sunday I'm wrestling in regionals. If I make it to the podium then I move on to nationals, if I fall short then that's the end of my season. I was destroyed in my first two seasons but this season feels different.
So I have a question for The Wulf Pack, would you be interested in a match by match update on how I'm doing?

A side note, The Pack feels so small now after seeing how much the Star Cruisers have grown...
Wait, are you saying the Pack and the Star Cruisers are not one?

Wait, are you saying the Pack and the Star Cruisers are not one?
Team Star★Wulf is like a marriage.
We can never be the same person, we're just sworn to stand by each other.

We can't be the same person...

yet.

We can't be the same person...

yet.
...l-lewd. #o.o#

Status
Not open for further replies.