• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

I think they might stick to his punch-out on Wii iteration. that one is the best, and give plenty of palette options.

ea-sports-fight-night-round-2-20050127031256740.jpg

No thanks.

REMINDER THAT TROPICAL FREEZE COMES OUT THIS FRIDAY.

THE DIDDY IS IMMINENT.

THE DIXIE and DAISY ARE IMMINENT.
Fixed.

I think you misspelled a word or something.
I fixed it for you.
I dunno... I used spell check and everything.

dicks are imminent
imminent dicks
D I C K S Q U A D ready to deploy

dicks are imminent
imminent dicks
D I C K S Q U A D ready to deploy

???
That's kind of an odd character choice, but whatever I can't really judge.

New post reaffirms that Mac has a great ground game, but needs to stay out of the air as much as possible.

THE GEORGE WASHINGTON IS IMMINENT.
Alright, I fixed it for real, you guys need to stop fooling around with this kind of stuff. Smash brothers is serious business.

Not normally a Smash player myself, but will be picking this game up to try out Little Mac at the very least. From what I've seen I really like the look of his play style, and I need a change of pace from my normal Captain Falcon shenanigans XD

Reactions: jam1220
I'm sorry, did little mac's punch turn megaman into a bobblehead?

Last edited:
Reactions: jam1220
he always had a pretty big head
plus the angle is a little strange too so it might be that

It looks like it's the angle.

Besides... I was thinking it was fitting to the situation of the comment lol!

Seeing that thing is gonna be a pain (but still not as bad as the mother badge I hope)

Does anyone have a clue as to how Villager has boxing gloves in the one Little Mac screenshot? Does he stores punches in his pocket too?

guys
guys
guys
how is little mac hold items with those boxing gloves

Does anyone have a clue as to how Villager has boxing gloves in the one Little Mac screenshot? Does he stores punches in his pocket too?

So keeping a ball of pure energy in your pocket is fine, but BOXING GLOVES
THIS IS WAY TOO UNREALISTIC.

Reactions: Arcana and jam1220
guys
guys
guys

I was curious as to what his throws are gonna be to be honest... I can't imagine they'd be all that great... Seeing as his training doesn't really focus on that... Not to mention grabbing being illegal in boxing.

well we see him throw some gut punches at marth in the trailer
looked like a throw to me

guys
guys
guys
All the items now have a patch of velcro fuzz on them and little mac has velcro on the end of one of his gloves, so he just kind of punches them and they stick.

Reactions: Lavama
well we see him throw some gut punches at marth in the trailer
looked like a throw to me
You're right, that's totally a grab. Pummel looks like it'll be one of the more powerful pummels of smash. Though I can't imagine the throws having much knockback. Like a forward throw being a push more than a throw forward. But Who knows, Mac's growing on me so it'll be fun to see when it's shown.

on this episode of dragonball z
sakurai does some more trolling

This dog is huge… Wait, no, the playable characters are small. The Smash Bros. series doesn't always stay true to scale.

0_0.....He knows about the whole Ridley topic.

Reactions: jam1220 and Jutsei
What, you thought he didn't know? Why do you think he hasn't specifically said anything yet?

Nintendog is too big for smash