• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report 1/30 Salty - Robo-Fortune Lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were strange English as I write, I'm sorry!
This name is grind blade. It is one of the "Overed weapons" that appeared in ACV.
I think it a very cool if equipped with this in R. Fortune in the blockbuster. What about?

Attachments

• [ACV]グラインドブレード.jpg
    [ACV]グラインドブレード.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 841
I'm surprised at how much differences there will be between Robo-Fortune and Miss Fortune. Truly, a worthy succesor to Robo-Ky.

I'm screaming at how awesome this update is

-Love love love Wulf's WIP music, spirited and hype-building.
-RoboFortune's design is going to be awesome, I love how much work is being put into this.
-Ooh, the dynamic lightiing? Excellent touch!
-I cannot wait to see what her specials will be like.

Feeling renewed hype!

Im pretending RF dash is a Streets of Rage 3 reference.

Ah, I didn't even think about SoR3, I thought it was a reference to Metal Sonic from Sonic 2.

Ah, I didn't even think about SoR3, I thought it was a reference to Metal Sonic from Sonic 2.
I thought it was a reference to Sentinel. I think he has a similar pose for his dash.

I still hope she will have a Marvin quote from Hitchikers Guide

''I ache therefore I am '' ''I have a million ideas, they all point to certain death'' ''I could calculate your chance of survival, but you won't like it'' or a depressed line or diodes pain, I mean some of them are just too good to pass up imo.

I think she looks great so far, I actually might be even more excited for her then Beowulf now (and I really want Beowulf). The animations look so nice so far, and the lighting is cool!

Will Robo Fortune keep having the screen shake as she walks like Big Band?
Why would she not?

"42"
A perfect example of a Ninja post - attempted topical relevance and humor, neatly dodging both. <3

Is it going to be a joke that cats are normally quiet and light on their feet, therefore a robotic imitation of a cat would be hilariously noisy when walking around?
It's a robot thing. You know, when they walk and it goes "SCHUWEEE. SCHUWEEE. SCHUWEEE. SCHUWEEE." and everything shakes cause they're a giant robot.

It's a robot thing. You know, when they walk and it goes "SCHUWEEE. SCHUWEEE. SCHUWEEE. SCHUWEEE." and everything shakes cause they're a giant robot.

Just take BB's walking sound files and multiply them by 1000X

Done

You assuming that my level of ignorance is that high hurts me but thanks for replying.

I re-read my post and I did sound kind of like and asshole. Didn't mean to. I only realized you were talking about the focus on Beo for the public, and not for his development, after reading your post again and adding the "Oh, you were talk about PR..." portion of it. I was gonna delete the first part entirely but I thought people - not you - who might not know that we'd already been working on her might benefit from reading it. Should've re-worded it to not sound like a jerk. Sorry about that! :(

Also I deal with tons of people on our FB page who are far less informed than the SH crowd so I tend to assume people know zilch, just to be safe. ^^;

Mike said in the gameplay reveal that she is as heavy as Double, she's made of metal and is chocked full of gizmos, which is probably the most attention Skullgirls franchise has ever payed to physics/gravity.

Mike said in the gameplay reveal that she is as heavy as Double, she's made of metal and is chocked full of gizmos, which is probably the most attention Skullgirls franchise has ever payed to physics/gravity.
Big Band is heavy, Double is heavy, and Eliza is light when she jumps but heavy when she's hit.
::cries in his room::

So......so mike....I was afraid to ask this, but is robofortune going to become the official Cat Z?

Painwheel still is a light despite being 375 pounds tho

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Big Band is heavy, Double is heavy, and Eliza is light when she jumps but heavy when she's hit.
::cries in his room::
Big Band weighs TONS he should be crushing the other characters flat! Characters stretch and shrink and use impossible spaces, physics is not a priority here!

Damn, there I go and try support Mike, and instead I make him cry! I am sucg a screw up....

On the bright side:
I made Mike Z cry! Few forum members have managed that! It's normally the other way around!

She can fly, they're imaginary pounds.
Most other characters can float or glide through the air regardless of their weight class. I can be fine with anyone of any weight flying in a game, suspension of disbelief and all. But unless Cerebella's and Parasoul's living weapons weigh a super lot (which they may be, idk), then Painwheel is lighter than characters she's heavier than.

It's not something I ever think about, so it doesn't really bother me, but I think about it at times like this.

Filia's thighs should really put her waaaay past the Band in weight class imo

She suddenly gains like 60 pounds upon hit?

Because Sek Weight I assume
Or that staff is heavy stuff

Or her big fat ego

I'm surprised at how much differences there will be between Robo-Fortune and Miss Fortune. Truly, a worthy succesor to Robo-Ky.
Funny how I though the character was supposed to be an allusion to Cuber Sub-Zero. Then again, I didn't know wtf GG is back then.
I'd say the more the merrier.

I totally love the Beowulf's stage theme, but one thing, why it wasn't by Michiru Yamane?

Reactions: Wenzel
I totally love the Beowulf's stage theme, but one thing, why it wasn't by Michiru Yamane?

She´s not making OST for SGE anymore? : (

I don't think Yamane's style would entirely fit. This track, on the other hand, is near-perfect.

She still is.

Then she will do Robo Fortune's theme? because well afterall, It is the only thing left unless the team has more surprirses for this year.

damn, i could of had a lot of fun with that one

Status
Not open for further replies.