• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Anime/Manga General Discussion

but, they all talk about the show...
Maoh and his master even have a talk about their gundam waifus.
even though neither of them mentioned Sumeragi!

Maoh even looks at the figures!

I'm just being overdramatic with that, and while I like the idea of build fighters being a valhalla, I like that it is it's own universe as well.

Last edited:
after watching the first episode, not really?

I mean, I haven't watched any other episodes, so I can't really say if it is like castle in the sky.

Watched the first 2 episodes of this show called Kill of La Kill very late last night, and it was amazing! Typically, I hate Adult Swim and most of its shows, but I've been watching it on saturday nights a little more for Toonami lately and this is one of its few shows impressing me.

I really like the show's protagonist, Ryuko Matoi, too. I think I have found my new waifu :P

so, Gundam Reconguista in G.
I like the G-self's design so far, but, I don't like any of the other designs of the mobile suits.

eh, we only saw like 2, one of which you couldn't that good of a look at, and the other just seemed way too toy like hurr for my taste.
I've only been able to see the first episode since that one is the first to bring in

Last edited:
don't even remember what klim's eyecatch was like but for some reason I'm thinking of this
BQEHpuG.gif

Huh so apparently Frieza was actually caught off guard during Namek/Earth and just needed to train apparently. That transform though.

Seems Gohan is still being a jobber sadly.

"Gohan's the strongest in the universe but doesn't do shit!"
Once again, Abridged is sadly on-point with its jokes ;_; <even if he isn't actually the strongest ever, anymore>

It's cool to see Roshi fighting again for the first time in FOREVER, and it looks like we might see Goku and Vegeta fuse

Either Roshi did some serious training or Frieza isn't picky with the henchmen recruitment. Is Roshi even at Raditz level?

Is Roshi even at Raditz level?
doubt it. at least from episode 1. Raditz scanned him in the first episode of DBZ and he wasn't impressed.

though it could be that it's just Toriyama/Toei just doing whatever they feel like.

Nah more like Toriyama done some questionable things with the direction at a certain point it lost some of the enthusiasm at trying to follow along. I'm all for the humans especially Roshi getting more positive exposure especially if not just for comedy relief purposes like what 99% of what Mr. Satan spawns.

I'm totally down with the idea that Freiza got complacent during his rule, revived, and went to the mountains.

Watched the first 2 episodes of this show called Kill of La Kill very late last night, and it was amazing! Typically, I hate Adult Swim and most of its shows, but I've been watching it on saturday nights a little more for Toonami lately and this is one of its few shows impressing me.

I really like the show's protagonist, Ryuko Matoi, too. I think I have found my new waifu :P
If you're watching the Toonami english dub I would really recommend that you switch to the japanese dub instead. This is one of those situations where they didn't really get a good performance out of the english cast.

at least I'm not the only one who thinks many of the mobile suits from Reco-G are ugly.
thanks tokunation.

in other news, I've tried out A Certain Magical Index. it's good.

I'm gonna play it safe and assume it's a stand for a figure.

just hope it's not one of those statue figures.

if you're gonna get a figure get a poseable one.

Back