• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project Annie...In Motion!

Alright, I Greyed it up now lets slap a color map on it and ship it out to be Paletteized. Honestly I'll try coloring it later..right now I got work in like 2hrs I spent 2hrs on this and maybe should go back to sleep or sumthin.

We need to finish Annie as quickly as possible so we can get started on Paprika...er.. uh I mean Umbrella...yes...Umbrella
The light source is above and in front of the character.

Reactions: DDB and PKStoopKid
Is this actually happening?
Because I feel like this shouldn't be happening.
Night Phyre I believed you, but...I had no defense for this...it seems the Annie Singularity has appeared.
Grab your loved ones
and your fight stick...the end is nigh.

The light source is above and in front of the character.

Knowing is half the battle, I see what I can do later.. I guess I'm a little to lazy to go back

Yeah, she should have a Level 6!

Reactions: Kai
So thats what annie looks like, i thought that was an inside joke fighterplayer pros made up :/

Oh how I wish I had any skills at drawing or animating, I'd be all over helping the effort to bring Annie into the game. Keep up the great work guys!

I think she should sound more childlike, but the lines were awesome.

Reactions: DDB
How new are you?

I found this game in september i think :/
just a casual gamer that for some reason, doesnt enjoy casual games as much as the ones that make a blood vessel pop.

;u; I hope you guys still like berd's as the voice for our annie/anais. we'll try to get her to be as annie as she can be.

Someone should do D.Violet's next. Just saying... xP
Nah, screw that.

Hit me up when fans decide to work on Black Dahlia or Venus, though. I'll offer to pull my weight for that.

I think she should sound more childlike,...
I based the diretion off of the idea that Annie's body is that of a 13 or 14 year old. I've worked with enough burgeoning female singers at that age to know that 14 year old girls rarely sound like children. Factor in the fact that Annie presumably speaks like a woman who's been fighting for decades, and I'm not sure how true to form it would be to have Annie sound like a little kid.

Now if she's actually 10 or 11 or something, then you'd have her sound, "younger."

... but the lines were awesome.
Thank you!

Reactions: Error Macro and DDB
I will give One Million Bison Dollars, to who ever animates Annie with the idle stance of Alter Amiba from Mugen.

My meager contribution can't possibly compare to any of the masterworks being posted in this thread, but here's something that may put a smile on XthAtGAm3RGuYX's face:

g5QWZFs.gif

I saved it as AlterAnniba.gif and felt so proud of the filename.

You can pay me in Saltybucks instead of Bison Dollars.

My meager contribution can't possibly compare to any of the masterworks being posted in this thread, but here's something that may put a smile on XthAtGAm3RGuYX's face:

g5QWZFs.gif

Hey, I know that arm motion... TOKI!

g5QWZFs.gif

I'll love you forever.

Reactions: juju_for_president
Why is it Annie gets all of the love but poor Leduc and Hive keep getting the shaft?

Plus Leduc's not nearly as lovable.

and his fanbase isn't as loud as DDB is.

Reactions: Rellek and DDB
If anyone's as loud as me, it's gotta be Balder and his Oujo-Sama.

Except Oujo-Sama's already being made.

Reactions: Woofly and EA575
@Balder should join the D.Violet train, he knows he wants to see an epic duel between her and the blood goddess! o/

Reactions: Balder
I wonder how everyone would expect Sagan to talk like. o3o

I love you, DDB. You're a hero.

The tone is pretty much perfect, except with Beowulf were I'd think she'd treat him like a friend.
Not sure if I like the voice, but that's probably cause I haven't heard any samples.

I dunno, a friendly rivalry would be pretty sweet too. Any objections, @Denizen?

Reactions: Denizen
I wish Scythana got this much support...;___;

Then convince DDB Scythana is the 2nd best character after Annie.

Too bad she's not.

Every character is lovable in there own way...
Annie's loveable traits just contain fame, power, stars, badass sword skills, and eternal youth. That's all. ^^