• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project Annie of the Stars fangame

Last one for now.

Minaria (OC created by BrandX+)
J6qlY2k.png

fQ0gomf.png

Asuna from SAO
4XDNM.png

i'm running out of ideas...
XD thats perfectly fine. we have plenty of palettes to work with thanks to everybody here making them

Most of my palette ideas have already been made by others. I'll try to make at least one, but I'm having a bit of trouble understanding how the template works. I can identify most of the colors in corresponds to the parts of the sprite but there seems to e a chunk of colors that I can't place on the thing what so ever. Any tips for me?

Most of my palette ideas have already been made by others. I'll try to make at least one, but I'm having a bit of trouble understanding how the template works. I can identify most of the colors in corresponds to the parts of the sprite but there seems to e a chunk of colors that I can't place on the thing what so ever. Any tips for me?

Use the eyedrop and eraser tool in paint
Use the eyedrop tool and left click on the color you want to replace (color 1) and right click on the colot you want to replace with. Then with the eraser, paint over all the sprite with RIGHT click, it will only paint over color 1.
Here's a gif that will show you how it works
4WXds.gif

Use the eyedrop and eraser tool in paint
Use the eyedrop tool and left click on the color you want to replace (color 1) and right click on the colot you want to replace with. Then with the eraser, paint over all the sprite with RIGHT click, it will only paint over color 1.
Here's a gif that will show you how it works
4WXds.gif
I kinda already know how to do that. Ironically, I make 8 it sprites for a we comic I'm apart of so I know the basics of recoloring. I just never used a palette sheet/block before in making them, so I'm having some trouble figuring out which color goes to which part of the sprite. I can tell where some go but others kinda confuse me.

I kinda already know how to do that. Ironically, I make 8 it sprites for a we comic I'm apart of so I know the basics of recoloring. I just never used a palette sheet/block before in making them, so I'm having some trouble figuring out which color goes to which part of the sprite. I can tell where some go but others kinda confuse me.
Just go all over the sprites with the eraser, and after you are done with the color on the sprites, paint the block of that color

Effect Template is finally done
tumblr_mv55ygYzXH1sfyz7mo1_400.png

Rules again:
DO NOT replace Annie's colors. Only the special effects.
You have to quote or repost your palette, along with your special effects.
Have fun!

Effect Template is finally done
tumblr_mv55ygYzXH1sfyz7mo1_400.png

Rules again:
DO NOT replace Annie's colors. Only the special effects.
You have to quote or repost your palette, along with your special effects.
Have fun!

Shiet now i'll have to do that for all of the palettes?
WELP, i better start now

Ok, I think I got it:
g9x.png

A palette based on Alexander Anderson from Hellsing.
Sagan's palette is based on his "Monster of God" form.
anderson.jpg

well, i tried
Girl From They Bleed Pixels. Sagan is based on the creatures she fights.
4Vk39.png

Reference
ss_037b6186b2611b1ec7358bcca6e61d57970735f3.1920x1080.jpg
4XOII.png

i was about to edit my last reply, but oh well
This one should be obvious
4VpiJ.png

Fiona and Cake from Adventure Time

(EDIT: Working in one more for the road)

4XOJ2

Last one
Based on Adol Christin from the Ys series (As seen in Chronicles I&II+) . Sagan is his best friend Dogi.
4Vr3w.png

(Edit: something was wrong, but i fixed it)
adol-ys12chronicles-full.jpg

4XOJp

Quote from Cave Story, didn't turn out as good as expected. Sagan is based on King.
4VFSl.png

Now i promise i won't do any more until someone else does
i will
4XOLD

Robin from The Iconoclast. Sagan is her Pirate companion Mina
4WbWR.png
4XPLv

Mabel Pines from gravity falls, Sagan is her pet pig Waddles
4Xx5J.png

Mabel_pines_gravity_falls_in_vector_by_100latino-d5k9htw.png

Best palette. If I was gonna make one it'd be this.

Magik
4Wfjv

The artists are pretty inconsistent with her sword color, so i kept the one that's being used the most, but she has these teleportaion disks that allow her to teleport anywhere, and those are pink
4YLxD.png

Arche
4WeSm

4YLEs.png

Polnareff
4WmGa

4YLGZ.png

Psylocke
4WY8D

4YLLG.png

Grey Fox
4XosJ

4YM0z.png

Jonathan Joestar
4Xx5s

4YM36

Mabel Pines
4Xx5J

4YM8g.png

only 2 left

Quality programming. Don't worry though guys, you'll be getting collision detection that doesn't suck in the full version.
also, isnt the one they're playing super early version? cuz I remember our more recent one had a white background.

Too tinny. Go with a flanger+chorus instead of a phaser, next time. If you want use a phaser for robot-sounding FX, decrease the rate so it's slower. I'll be doing the post on the VO anyways, but still, a good tip in general.

hafta agree... also, it's kinda difficult to follow what you're saying when you're not 100% fluent in english (meaning the words aren't sounding "clear" enough. Same problem with double in SG)

Too tinny. Go with a flanger+chorus instead of a phaser, next time. If you want use a phaser for robot-sounding FX, decrease the rate so it's slower. I'll be doing the post on the VO anyways, but still, a good tip in general.
I haven't been able to make heads or tails of reaper, and used audcaity instead. I just did an echo with a delay time of .01 seconds and repeated the effect. I can try something else though.

I haven't been able to make heads or tails of reaper, and used audcaity instead. I just did an echo with a delay time of .01 seconds and repeated the effect. I can try something else though.
You basically built a rudimentary phaser from scratch, lol. I'm telling you, the hour that it takes to understand Reaper for VO purposes is going to yield huge results later. The versatility is leaps and bounds ahead of Audacity. We can get on a Skype call some time and we'll do a 1-on-1.

Asuna
Fixed something i did wrong in the original
50vjb

50vjZ

Elite Knight Set
4XGSU

50vke

TIME TO MAKE MORE PALETTES

Asuna
Fixed something i did wrong in the original
50vjb

50vjZ