• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project Annie of the Stars fangame

Here's a preview of Annie's [sword] blockbuster. I dont have a name for it unfornately, can any of you think of one? I'll take a mini poll if I get a bunch of them and let you guys pick the final one.
tumblr_mufp5nh3W61rwxvn2o1_250.gif

Annie will also get a Sagan-gun/buster type blockbuster, which im going to draw soon.

Cue @Night Phyre and his overly serious critique of Annie's Swordplay.

I don't have a name for it either, aside from the cliched Crescent Cutter.

Here's a preview of Annie's [sword] blockbuster. I dont have a name for it unfornately, can any of you think of one? I'll take a mini poll if I get a bunch of them and let you guys pick the final one.

Annie will also get a Sagan-gun/buster type blockbuster, which im going to draw soon.

SINGULARITY SLICE.

Cue @Night Phyre and his overly serious critique of Annie's Swordplay.

I don't have a name for it either, aside from the cliched Crescent Cutter.

Maybe she should hold it with both hands, for this one ;)

Reactions: No longer exist

Cosmic Cleaver

Romulus Rift.

One, Star Trek. But that's not the main reason.
Two, Romulus is a documented name of a star somewhere in space. Some place inside the Milky Way though.
Three, even more Twin motifs yeahhhhhhh (also, Animal Crossing fans will recognize this)

Star Slayer!

BIG FUCKING SWORD SWING.

Do I win?

Supernova

Please have a super where "Anarchy in the Galaxy" would be a fitting name. Please
+100 points to anyone who can make this name fit Annie's motif and reference something else at the same time, in true Skullgirls fashion.

Nebulade

Sounds more like an Annie-branded soda.

"Fission! Flash!!"

This name's somewhat based on the helium flash, which is the point when helium explosively begins fusion in the core of a star.

And "fission" for the fact that you're going to be turning a solid thing into a bunch of smaller pieces.

Reactions: Goodbye18000
Unfinished animation of Annie's latest winpose, which i did in the stream
tumblr_muhadoy7Fh1rwxvn2o1_250.gif
The little movement blur when she pumps her fist is fun. I like it when super characters do normal things with super-ness.

What do you guys think of selectable palettes for Annie?
I think that's the coolest thing ever, that's what I think.

Also I have an addition to that win pose, her fist should twinkle like a star when she thrusts it in the air.

Reactions: Crayolan
i think i only recognize madotsuki
but i like em

Guts and Sailor Moon are the other ones. We'll need around 20 palettes(17 now), which I'll probably let the fans make if everyone's ok with the idea.

You'll buy palettes along with other items in Big Band's store.

...With ingame currency (bones of course)

even if we could charge, I see no problem selling COSMETICS.

but we're doing a freeware game. so its all cool.

but we're not. I was just saying I dont see any problem with charging for cosmetics.

even if we could charge, I see no problem selling COSMETICS.

but we're doing a freeware game. so its all cool.
Sanoblaze, Avon lady. Confirmed.

Here’s the palette template for those who want to make palettes for us

tumblr_muzvofScNz1sfyz7mo1_400.png

Here are the rules:

NES or normal colors are fine

You are allowed to make/post more than one palette

If your palette is a reference, you must place the name of it in your post

Have fun!

Ulala palette is already made by the way

WHOOPS I COPYPASTA'D FROM TUMBLR LET ME FIX THAT

Last edited:
Were you already planning on doing that little twinkle at the end or did you take my advice from earlier? If it was the former then good call, it really adds that extra feeling of success. If it was the latter then I am tickled at the thought that I even had a tiny bit of input, thank you either way.

i was about to edit my last reply, but oh well
This one should be obvious
4VpiJ.png

Fiona and Cake from Adventure Time
I love the attention to detail with her crystal sword.
Tumblr_lqojbcnOnk1qdklpc.gif

Wow didn't think color palettes was gonna happen bravo.

Last one
Based on Adol Christin from the Ys series (As seen in Chronicles I&II+) . Sagan is his best friend Dogi.
4Vr3w.png

(Edit: something was wrong, but i fixed it)
adol-ys12chronicles-full.jpg

You know what's the best part? Most of these could also be palettes when she actually becomes a character in SG.