• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Big Band Coming To PS3 April 22nd (NA/SA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When can we expect to see a trailer

The hype is real! I can't get my arcade stick to work on PC, so I finally get to play Big Band!.... and Fukua too?

The hype is real! I can't get my arcade stick to work on PC, so I finally get to play Big Band!.... and Fukua too?
Fukua is going to be with Eliza

4 22, Trumpet :D

It's happening. Aw you fixed it.
View attachment 2405
10172831_689249921138032_950516039534852163_n.jpg

Reactions: Era
I think the alternate versions of under the bridge are going to be it

So, you folks of the New World are getting Big Band next week? That's great news! Truly.

What about Europe? Still nothing?

1307840292001.jpg

I wonder if there'll be a surprise alternate stage like when Squigly dropped :o
I wonder about it as well, though I try not to think about it. With Squigly it was a fantastic surprise, an unexpected bonus. I wouldn't want to treat it a norm/given, and then feel misplaced disappointment if I don't receive something I was never told to expect.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
But how does NASA tie into everything

Reactions: 6Phase6
They helped PSN learn what they were doing wrong. Xbox was beyond hope, though.

I wonder about it as well, though I try not to think about it. With Squigly it was a fantastic surprise, an unexpected bonus. I wouldn't want to treat it a norm/given, and then feel misplaced disappointment if I don't receive something I was never told to expect.
To be fair it wasnt a secret, they said that there would be an alt version

In light of this announcement, I shall present to our PS3 players the official guide to prepare them for Big Band's arrival:

Thanks for giving me my Big Band BnB

To be fair it wasnt a secret, they said that there would be an alt version
True, though I guess most of us expected something ala Little Innsmouth night. Same theme, different time of the day. But then fire, ominous chanting and Marie tossing a tower. It was super hype, but it set the bar high. I'd rather keep my expectations reasonable and excitingly explode from surprise like I did during my first time with Squigly's story rather than overhype now and then taste a self-made soup of meh.

I'm looking forward to his arrival and just like Muro said, I'm gonna keep my hype to a decent level so I don't get semi meh from high expectations.

Expect what you know to expect y'dangus

You got a character and a story mode and new stages, anything else is an unexpected bonus

Yes! I was waiting silently, yet patiently for this. I love good news!

aw....Skullgirls got me something for my birthday..i luh u too..

May the "Band" be with you... 4.22.14

Reactions: Era
I'm so excited omfgggggg yessssss finally my husbando will be available on dat ps3... #masterrace

Reactions: loonieboy9697
This means Big Band at EVO!

Wow, why would you spoil yourself?
I wanted real spoilers dammit

playing story mode is for fricken nerds

Your Steam name is Wario Weiner.

Reactions: Eben
Hey, so, I'll say this here...

EU PSN is likely to be 4/23. That's what it's showing up in as in Sony's system. And that will include ALL stores.

However, I've been trying to get official confirmation of this from Sony for more than two weeks now, and they have been completely unresponsive. So I would not be surprised if it doesn't show up then. And I fully expect it to land paid like Squigly did and we'll have to yell at them to fix that, too.

Sorry for the troubles EU folk, but your SCE office is really difficult to work with.

At least EU PSN isnt as bad as Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.