• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Big Band Coming To PS3 April 22nd (NA/SA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is the sound in the Squigly and Big Band trailers somehow... hollow? Compared to what I know from in-game, it sounds like if each speaker had a pillow on it.

Sorry for the troubles EU folk, but your SCE office is really difficult to work with.
adf.jpg

No need to apologize, I think we all know that your diligence is beyond questioning. Sony's, on the other hand...
In any case, who knows? Maybe he'll be in the EU PSN Store on the 23rd. It's already well known that Sony of Europe has a premature Skullgirls content release problem. :3

Anywho, kick ass trailer. It further solidified Under the Bridge as one of my favorite themes in the OST, if that's possible.
Even though there are other such instances, I can't help but feel that Big Band is a character that truly has a theme of his own. Despite the song's title, Under the Bridge feels more like "The Theme of Big Band".

But why did that godawful "My planet needs me." line stayed?

Is it just me or is the sound in the Squigly and Big Band trailers somehow... hollow? Compared to what I know from in-game, it sounds like if each speaker had a pillow on it.
Yeah, I didn't really notice it with Squigly, but the sound in the BB trailer sounds extremely muffled to me as well. Which is especially weird, considering how crisp the Fukua trailer's sound was by comparison.

Well, either way, I hope we end up getting the BB story mode on PC on Tuesday as well.

After seeing the trailer...Let's get hype!!!

Reactions: loonieboy9697
I want to get hype for Big Band, but I don't even have Squigly yet /cries
Plus my xbox took away the SDE patch somehow so now I have nothing

Why'd they have to go and sully the Big Band release stuff with Eliza?

AND TO THINK I WAS IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD

all this hype for BB, Eliza and Fukua is really cool to see

also those Eliza animations are pretty amazing

Reactions: Smilax and blufang
Does this mean we can expect more of those character walkthroughs on GameTrailers? I'd love to see GT's reaction to the fact that their old announcer is the voice of Big Band.

Big Band trailer was nice, especially showcasing the parries. The sneak peek at Eliza and her new stage was awesome as well.

Does this mean we can expect more of those character walkthroughs on GameTrailers? I'd love to see GT's reaction to the fact that their old announcer is the voice of Big Band.
Speaking of interesting ideas for hype videos, Max just had a video on his channel indicating he's starting a series about various Fighting Game and their art styles (in the first one he talked about X-men vs Street Fighter).

Maybe he could have an interview with Alex about SG's art?

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
That snapping animation...

Calling Horus and Albus to rough up anyone too close to our diva?

I really hope it's some command grab where Eliza laughs maliciously while her bodyguards take the opponent offscreen for some much needed punishment.

Squigly and Eliza for Team Divekick? (Found here)

LdcxtHy.gif

Pretty sure that's her air grab

It's the air throw. (RemiKz'ed)

But Eliza also appears to have a dive-kick of sorts with medium Summon Servant.

zDk7Bgj.png

Reactions: Makross
Given the release date, I expect the DLC to contain some Easter eggs. Eh? EH!?

Hilarious.

Wow, whatever that site is, don't hotlink from it, desu.

Ooh, yeah, fixed that up.

My god, I just linked a picture from desuchan...What have I done?

I...don't know, never used it. But Muro would never joke about that kind of thing, right? Right?

Right?

Right?

I saved the gif that showed in place of the hotlinked image, but pretty sure even spoiler tags wouldn't make it admin-approved content.

It was something quite horrid and rule breaking.
I was thinking to myself "Someone's eager to get banned." Glad to hear it was unintentional and noticed quickly.

EDIT: TechPowah,
For you it only showed the Kenshiro still but for everyone, it was something quite...well, quite something indeed.
I think it's better to try knowyourmeme.com for these things. You can direct link from them without any problem.

For you it only showed the Kenshiro still but for everyone, it was something quite...well, quite something indeed.
OK now I need to know what it was.

Thanks Colossi, I have a feeling I know what it was now.

If you have the feeling, man, it must hurt a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.