• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blazblue

Ya know, I sorta expected that Cerebella would've been the one to get any sort of Noel, Nu or Lambda colors.

Who doesn't like a good VA reference?
Basically all the Madoka Skullgirl colors are voice actor references

I still wish filia or painwheel got nu's color that way I'd finally have a filia color to squee about DX oh well maybe if i'm lucky she'll get something else blazblue related....anything really, I just want something TT3TT

Man, do you know how much psn cards are marked up?

Cp costs 6,800 yen.

It would cost me about 100 dollars.
I said this in a previous post but buy the game from the Hong Kong store, its cheaper then on the JP store. Got the game from there and only spent $75.

I'm having difficulty deciding over Makoto or Tsubaki as another character to play, does any have any advice?
Edit: For now I have gone with Makoto for now as my decision making for who to play as changes constantly and it definitely will change when I get CP.

Last edited:
Nope, still only on extend since I won't import but given I live England I will probably have to wait a while for it to be released.

a while
Or as we call it in Europe: "nothing less than a whole year". orz

And just stumbled upon a nice OST gamerip to tide me over until the official release. Now I patiently wait for the Bullet sprite pack. :3
I really enjoy most of the remixes, even if I prefer the original version, they give very interesting "twists" to the tune that are still very enjoyable (Sword of Doom and X-Matic come to mind).

(Dunno if I can post such links here. Don't want to cause no trouble.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cybermanworf
I really enjoy most of the remixes, even if I prefer the original version, they give very interesting "twists" to the tune that are still very enjoyable (Sword of Doom and X-Matic come to mind).

Sword of Doom II is amazing and I've really been enjoying Memory of Tears II as well as UHD II with those amazing intros and the songs didn't stray away too far, they just had more force in the sound.

So i'm about to order the digital jpn psn cards from play asia and just wondering does anyone know how long it would take?

So i'm about to order the digital jpn psn cards from play asia and just wondering does anyone know how long it would take?
Anywhere from 30 minutes to a day.

fuck it my friend and i went ham made a jap psn account and split the costs

Reactions: CaptainGlazak
Is Awakening the Chaos still the theme for the online portion of BBCP? Also I have to say the original Awakening the Chaos is better than II. II just sounds weird.

Why do I have a feeling that social justice warriors are going nuts on Tumblr right now?

I have my interest in the series but it has faded. Still love the 'Real Soviet Damage' meme created from Mike Z's Tager Tutorial.

Love the hell out of the music though.

I'll most likely pick up Chrono Phantasm when it drops price.

SO I WOULD be going ham on some CP right now but it's been a day since I ordered from Nippon-Yasan and the codes still aren't here.

So, how did Kokonoe do in recent tournaments? I have the Jyosua stream from the Super Arcade tournament this week, but I haven't watched it fully. Is she really overpowered in tournaments (NOT combo videos) or is it just a case of scrubs acting like crybabies and demanding that she should be banned in tournaments?

So, how did Kokonoe do in recent tournaments? I have the Jyosua stream from the Super Arcade tournament this week, but I haven't watched it fully. Is she really overpowered in tournaments (NOT combo videos) or is it just a case of scrubs acting like crybabies and demanding that she should be banned in tournaments?

I've been hearing that Kokonoe's been banned from the CP tournament at NEC and about the OP part, you can mash and get some Combos that do over 3000 damage easily (especially when you have a gravitron in place and a Flame Bell Vogue) without even trying. Also, her Ice hammer she has Chip as bad a Amane's drills at Level 3 if blocked and if hit allows you to go straight to Machine Gun to get 2500 damage.

can't believe litchi is more sexy in her normal clothes than in swimwear...

and taokaka just looks weird.
I don't think there's anything blatantly wrong with how their drawn (besides maybe their hands), it's just how "modest" their figures look for anime standards and maybe a little "unpolished" compared to the extra lengths of detail animators usually go to in these shots... BECAUSE PLOT!
Tao looks like a bleepin' Capra Demon though. 0_0

Why do I have a feeling that social justice warriors are going nuts on Tumblr right now?
I know I'll regret asking, but why?
Because a anime got it's obligatory beach episode? Even the freakin' Valkyria Chronicles anime had a beach episode and that setting has shades of WWII all over it. Besides, things only get saucy on the onsen episode! :3

I don't think there's anything blatantly wrong with how their drawn (besides maybe their hands), it's just how "modest" their figures look for anime standards and maybe a little "unpolished" compared to the extra lengths of detail animators usually go to in these shots... BECAUSE PLOT!
Modest figure?

MODEST??!!!

Litchi still has some tig ol' bitties, but they're not exaggerated like in her BBCP versus picture or Makoto's Versus pic for that matter! Then again I don't have a problem with fanservicey characters who look above 18 instead of all this lolicon nonsense or the skinny girls with boobs bigger than their head and no curves.

Like I said, modest for anime standards. I mean, it's certainly a downgrade to the games, as in the examples you mentioned and Bullet (all of her). Besides, there's more to a woman's figure than her breasts. In that particular shot they all sport somewhat realistic waist lines and relatively narrow hips.
But I play too much Dragon's Crown so pay me no heed. -_-"

I know I'll regret asking, but why?
Because a anime got it's obligatory beach episode? Even the freakin' Valkyria Chronicles anime had a beach episode and that setting has shades of WWII all over it. Besides, things only get saucy on the onsen episode! :3

Actually, no. Taokaka appears to be very dark-skinned. Combine that with her well-known ditziness and the mindset of looking for something to lambaste and you get something misconstrued as racist.

Actually, no. Taokaka appears to be very dark-skinned. Combine that with her well-known ditziness and the mindset of looking for something to lambaste and you get something misconstrued as racist.
I see. But she's already ditzy in the games or this the anime take that aspect of her and make it her sole personality trait?

Bike Shenanigans
lol looks like Kagura players will have an edge if they ever find themselves facing Carl or Relius and have access to Unlimited mode. I can't take credit for this joke, but I guess you could say Kagura really put his motorcycle into Overdrive, if you know what I mean.

edit: I forget, does CP still have that mode from CS where you fight and recruit groups of cpus with varying difficulty and occasional unlimited powers. The unlikely occurrence I listed reminded me of that.

Last edited:
I thought Bullet was my main..but I think I want my dear Tsubaki back...come back to me baby lol

Her combos are extremely fun and I feel more flexible using her.

lol looks like Kagura players will have an edge if they ever find themselves facing Carl or Relius and have access to Unlimited mode. I can't take credit for this joke, but I guess you could say Kagura really put his motorcycle into Overdrive, if you know what I mean.

edit: I forget, does CP still have that mode from CS where you fight and recruit groups of cpus with varying difficulty and occasional unlimited powers. The unlikely occurrence I listed reminded me of that.
You mean Abyss mode? Pretty sure that returns in CP.

Reactions: Agent York
After about an hour of messing around, Tsubaki is the best match for me.

Sorry Bullet.

If's you thinking about Legion mode, then no, It was actually taken out in Extend if I remember right as well.

I've been hearing that Kokonoe's been banned from the CP tournament at NEC and about the OP part, you can mash and get some Combos that do over 3000 damage easily (especially when you have a gravitron in place and a Flame Bell Vogue) without even trying. Also, her Ice hammer she has Chip as bad a Amane's drills at Level 3 if blocked and if hit allows you to go straight to Machine Gun to get 2500 damage.
Wouldn't she be banned for the sole reason of having just came out as opposed to anything regarding balance? There have been Injustice tournaments that banned DLC characters early on simply because they were too new for people to know how to fight them.

Reactions: Jutsei
Wouldn't she be banned for the sole reason of having just came out as opposed to anything regarding balance? There have been Injustice tournaments that banned DLC characters early on simply because they were too new for people to know how to fight them.

I haven't heard about Terumi being banned (I know there is a difference in release date) and NEC would be next month so there could be time to learn her match ups, though it would still be short. Same could go for Kagura even though he is unlockable when you finish story mode but he's still a console exclusive.

I haven't heard about Terumi being banned (I know there is a difference in release date) and NEC would be next month so there could be time to learn her match ups, though it would still be short. Same could go for Kagura even though he is unlockable when you finish story mode but he's still a console exclusive.
Well I'd say the difference with Kagura and Terumi is they were readily available when the game launched. For US players at least, we were experiencing the new characters and balance and system changes for the first time. Whereas Kokonoe came out a bit later so they may want to give players a bit more time first.