• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blazblue

So in other words, focusing on making characters unique rather than leveling the playing field.

Because that's surely worked out before. /sarcasm

I'm not sure if that's really necessary, every character already plays completely differently from one another, which as I've pointed out, makes it extremely hard for people to get into Blazblue Easily.

Make every one suck, so it is like CT (or from what I heard about CT)

No...CT just sucked. Arakune, Rachel and Nu were fucking insane compared to the rest of the cast when it came to balance.

If by making everyone shit is their goal then Mori has already failed if this were the final version if some of the feedback with characters is any indication.

Who said everyone was shit in CT?! Nu had fucking 8k meterless combos. Arakune cursed in ONE hit. Rachel had amazing zoning and rushdown. It was fucking nuts.

Reactions: Dunk
I just want to point out that CT was our Skullord Mike_Z's favorite build of Blazblue.

I think CT was very fun. High damage for everyone.

i miss Bang's old Furinkazan theme
and Bang's old english voice
i miss old blazblue

4.jpg

Just noticed she was looking at a map upside down during one of her intros.

Reactions: Hemijack
Pretty sure it's been mentioned before that Celica has no sense of direction. At all.

I'm probably the only person who doesn't mind Celica at all.
Nah there are some poeple who like Celica, I know I have been waiting for her for ages and she definitely going to be a character I use.

I didn't mean the only one, but there are plenty of people who just are VENOMOUS about Celica. I kinda feel bad for her, and she's fictional!

Reactions: Hemijack
man celica needs some buffs

Not to mention if she does her OD healing super twice it refills her entire health.

Goddammit Mori.
BzwPJTzCEAAv7zc.jpg

BzwPJTCCcAAAxr6.jpg

BzwPJTaCcAA825T.jpg
Oh yes, that's not suggestive at all. T_T Where's Nine when she's needed?

Arc pls.
tumblr_nb72wiGBLQ1ra4ilso1_500.gif

Eh, that was a part of Shadow Rise's character, so that can be excused (plus, since she fights like normal Rise, she doesn't have any super suggestive attacks). Celica... not so much.

Eh, that was a part of Shadow Rise's character, so that can be excused (plus, since she fights like normal Rise, she doesn't have any super suggestive attacks). Celica... not so much.
Celica's "character" is moe-blob though, suggestive stuff comes with that territory. Though I'm surprised she didn't get a reaction face with white dots for eyes. Still not exactly...tasteful

pics plz. and I will remind you on this.
I said that I needed to, not that I had the means to. I'm not entirely sure I could pull it off, but then again in highschool I once spent a whole day dressed as Alexander the great for a project...no pants the "skirt" (forget the proper name) stopped halfway down my thigh and I only wore a pair of compression shorts underneath. I still feel I NEED to do it one year though since people always suggest it to me and I'd have a mask so no shame...right?

if you want to. XD I was just pulling your leg. dress like Voldo if you feel you should.

Relius Astral on Celica is gonna be Bullet/Tsubaki tier fanservice at this rate.