• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Cerebella Combo Collection (Alliteration)

Good chunk of this is Cerebella, so it counts? Dunno. 10792 for 2 meters, if BB has taunt anyway.

I can't use devil horns, kanchou , pummel horse , or runstop in my combos cause I suck.
So here's a 9.3k 1meter combo with squigly assist without doing anything too fancy.

Edit : actually can push to 9.5k with different ender.

Last edited:
did a thing, looks cool, it's super hard, I like it :

Reactions: Wenzel
What combos are you guys using on Parasoul/Double/Bigband midscreen? Anything specific to any of them that isn't super janky and can be done reliably works.

I've just been using this, but I know there has to be something more damaging

c.LK, c.MP, HP, kancho
(otg)j.HK,
c.MK,
j.MP, j.HK,
s.HP, pummel horse, c.MP, c.HP,
j.LPx5679234547,
LPLP, c.MP, HK, copter, dynamo

Forgot how much damage it was but I think it was a bit over 8k?

Silly Bella Corner Combo:

Bella + Throne Corner Combo:

I'm making a list of unusual corner air chains that can be used in combos to help me theory craft my counter hit combos. You can check the WIP version here.
Any help to possibliy complete it is welcome.
I may post the final version in this thread too.

Welp people keep on saying the Trone assist is only for that unblock-able set up shit with bella. But how does it fair as a combo extender outside of the corner?

The answer is gud...

The Throne is not for just some common thug to rest their ugly body upon. It is for the goddesses, the ones who's beauty outshines that of the stars in the night sky. So Bitch get the Fuck Off of Our Furniture~!

Last edited:
What combos are you guys using on Parasoul/Double/Bigband midscreen? Anything specific to any of them that isn't super janky and can be done reliably works.

I've just been using this, but I know there has to be something more damaging

c.LK, c.MP, HP, kancho
(otg)j.HK,
c.MK,
j.MP, j.HK,
s.HP, pummel horse, c.MP, c.HP,
j.LPx5679234547,
LPLP, c.MP, HK, copter, dynamo

Forgot how much damage it was but I think it was a bit over 8k?

How are you getting s.HP xx Kanchou to combo on BB? Every time I go for it, it takes too long to get to the other side and doesn't combo.

How are you getting s.HP xx Kanchou to combo on BB? Every time I go for it, it takes too long to get to the other side and doesn't combo.
impossible to combo that way on BB.
only ways to combo into kanchou against him is either c.mk x kanchou when you are REALLY close (by that I mean that if you do a light before c.mk, it won't combo), or s.mp and use the stagger to get the kanchou.

so, yeah, kanchou combos aren't universal. sucks but you can still do pretty cool stuff on him anyway.

Reactions: AdmiralAugustus
It doesnt work, he was probably mistaken.

Reactions: AdmiralAugustus
Oh well yeah that one specifically doesn't work on bigband, just forgot to mention it. I think on him I use

c.LK, c.MP, c.HP,
j.MP, j.HK,
j.HP,
MK, HP, Pummel Horse,
c.LK, c.MP, HK, Copter, Dynamo,
LPLP, MK, HK, Copter

#fuck #charge #moves
[av]http://webmup.com/kqqE3/vid.webm[/av]
@Fedora_Ninja 's combo is better than mine, tho

So like most Cerebella players, I use the Tumbling Run shortcuts.
As you know, you sometimes get an (unwanted) assist call. Well, I've been using that to my advantage in this corner combo with Napalm Pillar (also works with Updo H)

cr.LK, cr.MP, s.HP, Tumbling Run xx Battle Butt (assist should come out if you hold both buttons down), cr.MK, Devil Horns, dash forward, s.LK, cr.MK, j.MP, j.HK, cr.MP, cr.HP, j.LPx7 or 8, j.HP, s.LPx2, cr.MP, s.HK, Cere-Copter, Diamond Dynamo

Damage with Napalm Pillar is about 9.1k. And with Updo H, about 9k (via 2 on 2)
Both DP combos work on all characters.

cr.MK, Devil Horns, dash forward, s.LK, cr.MK
That part makes no sense to me.
Why is there a dash in there?

Also, you say the combos work on every char. Do you mean the fact you can connect c.mk after battle butt+dp assist, or the whole combo? Cause I'm kinda skeptical about the devil horns s.lk link on heavies...do you simply use your otg there?
If you don't make a video, that kind of info is welcome.

That part makes no sense to me.
Why is there a dash in there?

Also, you say the combos work on every char. Do you mean the fact you can connect c.mk after battle butt+dp assist, or the whole combo? Cause I'm kinda skeptical about the devil horns s.lk link on heavies...do you simply use your otg there?
If you don't make a video, that kind of info is welcome.

I added the dash forward to be sure you connect the cr.LK after the Devil Horns (since if you're too far, cr.MK whiffs afterwards). And by connects on everyone I mean that cr.MK, Devil Horns works regardless of weight. I'll make a (handy-cam) vid in a sec.

Last edited:
Hmm, ok, got it.
It's just that "forward" in a side-switch combo is a bit confusing.

I bet we can make a pretty cool combo on lights, without using the otg after devil horns, with a second side-switch to get back to the corner. But yours is pretty neat.

EDIT: Namasomi put this out today, I hope they don't mind me linking it here

Neat-o!

Gave me another corner air chain to add to my list : c.hp jump delay j.lk j.mk j.hp s.lp, no otg used, works on lights and mediums.
And now, I have to check again all the possibilities adding the delay factor...darn

Thanks for the link, gllt.

Neat-o!

Gave me another corner air chain to add to my list : c.hp jump delay j.lk j.mk j.hp s.lp, no otg used, works on lights and mediums.
And now, I have to check again all the possibilities adding the delay factor...darn

Thanks for the link, gllt.
that's actually pretty old, it just wasn't very popular back then

that's actually pretty old
Well if there are more chains like that that seems to be commomn knowledge, I'd love to hear people tell me about them. I posted a message about that in this very page.
My database may still be pretty useless and poorly organized for now, but I'm doing it for everyone, so help is welcome.

So I guess I'll ask more clearly again:
I'm creating a list of all unusual corner air chains (aka anything that isn't j.mp j.hk or j.lp j.hp restands) to help creating new corner combos.
For now, it's in my database : http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?posts/136054
But I will probably post it here when I believe it is complete. Any help to complete it is welcome.

Can anyone help me? I know a Cerebella combo, but its a little hard to do.

Combo: s.LP(x2), s.MP, cr.HP (In air), repeatedly pressing j.LP, s.LP(x2), s.MP, cr.HP, (In air) j.LK, j.MK, j.HP

During where I repeatedly to j.LP in the air, sometimes the combo continue & sometimes it don't. Not sure. Maybe its the number of times I do it. Any help?

Can anyone help me? I know a Cerebella combo, but its a little hard to do.

Combo: s.LP(x2), s.MP, cr.HP (In air), repeatedly pressing j.LP, s.LP(x2), s.MP, cr.HP, (In air) j.LK, j.MK, j.HP

During where I repeatedly to j.LP in the air, sometimes the combo continue & sometimes it don't. Not sure. Maybe its the number of times I do it. Any help?

what you probably want to do is start using j.HP after you have pressed the LP button a bunch of times, and then start on the ground again with st.LP so the string would be....
S.LP > st.MP >cr.HP ,LPLPLPLPLP , j.HP ,st.LP etc etc.

one tip that i will give that will help you immensely for getting the j.HP after the j.LP is to press both j.LP +HP at the same time and the HP will always connect.

theres a bunch of other stuff you should be doing instead with that combo too but ill leave it at that for now.

one tip that i will give that will help you immensely for getting the j.HP after the j.LP is to press both j.LP +HP at the same time and the HP will always connect.
Same concept, but I usually keep pressing jlp when I tap jhp. That helps me.

I've never tapped jHP while still pressing jLP. Also, yesterday, I learned the 3xLP thing. My best tips for that are;

Delay the first jLP until you're near the end of the cHP hitstun? That's what it seems like.
Go for 4 instead of 3 jLPs, I find this easier, actually. Personal preference. cHP delay jLP jLP jLP jLP jHP

I'm not sure if this is the right place to be mentioning this... Sometimes when I want to put my opponent through some oki on my first knockdown, instead of c.LK OTG > follow-up, I go straight for c.HP OTG > jump-cancel and then bait out some kind of action with the double jump and/or j.HK. What are your thoughts on this? Is it worth it?

Anyone wanna help me out with a new combo route? I'm about halfway through testing the routes I can think of, and kinda want some outside perspective before I commit anything to muscle memory.

Combo starts like this:
c.lk, c.mp, s.hk,

Has to have that starter. Means the overall combo won't be optimized, but I'm looking for optimized damage from that. Want something that can basically work on everyone.

Okay, here's what I got so far. A few different routes.

c.lk, c.mp, s.hk, runstop,
c.lp, c.mp, s.hp, Kanchou,
c.mk, j.mp, j.hk,
s.lk, s.hp, Pummel Horse,
s.hk, cerecopter, super,
super (7,400~ for one bar, 8,400~ if I get the second super)

That one isn't too hard, and works on everyone. The damage is a little under what I've become accustomed to, so I kinda wanna turn my nose up at it.

Devil Horns,
s.mk, c.hp,
j.lp mash, j.hp,
s.hk, runstop,
c.lk, c.mp, s.hk, cerecopter, super,
super, (8,000~ 1 bar, 9,100~ 2 bars)

This one is a little better... but the Devil Horn means it's tricky on some characters, and won't work on others (I think it doesn't work on heavies). Also, the s.hk, runstop, c.lk link is a bitch. I'll look into using a macro for runstop tomorrow, maybe it's easier.

c.lk, c.mp, s.hk (1), runstop
c.lp, c.mk, j.mp, j.hk,
s.hp, Pummel Horse,
c.mp, c.hp, j.lp mash, j.hp,
s.lk, s.mp, s.hk, cerecopter, super,
super (7,500, 8,500)

This one is easier than the first combo, with slightly better damage, but with the runstop going off before the second hit of s.hk, I have a little bit less time to react if they block.

c.lk, c.mp, s.hk (1), runstop
c.lp, c.mk, j.mp, j.hk,
s.hp, Pummel Horse,
c.mp, s.hp, Kanchou,
Devil Horns,
super (7,800, 8,900)

Final route I've come up with, uses the same starter as the third combo, with the same drawbacks. Damage seems pretty good for this unoptimized route. Kanchou, Devil Horns is also the hardest part about the route, so it's really great. Same drawbacks as the second route by using Devil Horns, though.

So, need some help forming new routes. Preferably ones without s.hk, runstop, c.lk. I hate that link so much right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: gllt
I really don't like the idea of using s.hk in the first chain, you're just losing out on damage and making runstop links harder imo

S.hk run stop c.lk is frame perfect, kind of a good reason to dislike it...but iirc, s.hk (x1) run stop c.lp is too, correct me if I'm wrong. So starting some routes with it seems weird.

Anyway, I'll take a look at it.

I really don't like the idea of using s.hk in the first chain, you're just losing out on damage and making runstop links harder imo
I know. But I'm trying to see something with this. I hope I can make it work. If not, I can just go back to c.lk, c.mp, s.hp, Kanchou no problem.
S.hk run stop c.lk is frame perfect, kind of a good reason to dislike it...but iirc, s.hk (x1) run stop c.lp is too, correct me if I'm wrong. So starting some routes with it seems weird.

Anyway, I'll take a look at it.
I don't know, s.hk (1), runstop, c.lp felt really easy, I was getting it every time. But thanks for helping me out here! It's exhausting going through every route. Oh, and so you don't go through anything I already went through, here's what I did already (the four up there were just the best ones):
(1)

(1.1)
c.mk, j.mp, j.hk,
c.lk, c.mp, s.hk, cerecopter, super
super (7,000 1 bar, 8,100 2 bar)

(1.2)
c.mk, j.mp, j.hk,
s.lk, s.hp, Pummel Horse,
s.hk, cerecopter, super,
super (7,400 1 bar, 8,400 2 bar)

(1.3)
Devil Horns,
c.mk, j.mp, j.hk,
s.hk, runstop,
c.lk, c.mp, s.hk, cerecopter, super,
super (7,700 1 bar, 8,800 2 bar)

(1.4)
Devil Horns,
s.mk, s.hp, Pummel Horse,
dash, s.hk, runstop,
c.lk, c.mp, s.hk, cerecopter, super
super(8,000 1 bar, 9,100 2 bar) (the dash s.hk only works if they don't shake the stagger as fast as possible, so I can't use this one)

(1.5)
Devil Horns,
c.mk(otg), c.hp,
j.lp mash, j.hp,
c.lk, c.mp, s.hk, cerecopter, super (7,800)

(1.6)
Devil Horns,
s.mk(otg), c.hp,
j.lp mash, j.hp,
s.hk, runstop,
c.lk, c.mp, s.hk, cerecopter, super (8,000)

(2)
c.lk, c.mp, s.hk (1), runstop,
c.lp, c.mk, j.mp, j.hk,
s.hp, Pummel Horse,

(2.1)
c.mp, c.hp, j.lp mash, j.hp,
super (7,500, 8,500)

(2.2)
c.mp, s.hp, Kanchou,
Devil Horns,
super (7,800, 8,900)

Last edited:
It's exhausting going through every route.
Aaaw poor thing >3>
I had a very stupid idea this summer : let's determine what are the best corner light combos for every counter hit possibility! Oh, let's do that considering the fact we used otg or not in the first chain too! (air to air j.hp/j.hk opening...)
uploadfromtaptalk1410296142749.jpg

Those are the results when NOT using kanchou or devil horns at all

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
.....are you using calculus to find the most optimal combo routes?

If so, my life is a lie and I shouldn't have changed majors to something that didn't need calculus.

.....are you using calculus to find the most optimal combo routes?

If so, my life is a lie and I shouldn't have changed majors to something that didn't need calculus.
If I had unlimited access to a computer during summer, I would have probably tried coding something (coding isn't one of my usual hobbies, but doing that shouldn't be hard...just fucking loooong). Unfortunately, I just had to go for patience and try everything that LOOKS optimal. Will have to try performing every single route to know the damage for now when I get my new pc.

Aaaw poor thing >3>
Hey. I'm allowed to get fed up with trying things over and over again with slight variations. I've done a lot of that already, too. *gestures to guide with moderate enthusiasm*

Reactions: dragonos451
@Zidiane
If you want something universal, I can't really find anything else that what you already did.
Now, if looking for weight specific stuff is okay, my theory crafting little finger tells me we can find good stuff.

If you want something universal, I can't really find anything else that what you already did.
Now, if looking for weight specific stuff is okay, my theory crafting little finger tells me we can find good stuff.
Well, I got my universal, then. Wish it got an extra 1000 or so, but it's fine. As far as weight-specific... I'm trying to be all "next level" and shit, so don't see any reason to not delve into specific stuff :D Will especially need it if this becomes the new BnB.

Will especially need it if this becomes the new BnB.
I tried to imagine a world in which that thing did become a bnb.
Turns out I failed because such a world has 6.5 dimensions and time runs memento-style. Probably has genetically engineered catgirls too.

Maybe I'll give you a Catgirl if you help me out.