• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Comics

Who should be the next main character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, guys, Albus was amazing in this comic! He was movin the shit outta that chair!

Oh noooo, don't misunderstand, I wasn't being facetious. Just making a joke since I'm such a fangirl for Albus.

@Stonechimes could make a comic with a rock trying to get into a secret base and the system says "Access Granite" and I'd laugh my lungs out

Keep up the good work, dude/dudette
I think that joke'd be funny either way, to be honest!
Again, Keep up the good work, @Stonechimes !

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Beowulf spoilers (even though the story is literally thousands of years old)

Grendel does die though

But let's not follow the original story to predict Beo's fate cause y'know

He dies too

Edit: I like the look of pure...whatever it is on Beo's face

Love
Relaxation
Dudeness

Whatever it is I want more of it

she's just upset because of the adamant anti-solo people complaining all the time, especially recently.

Reactions: agent13
Wow, even Umbrella is taller than Miku Zee. How can she possibly think that her own tiny hitbox is balanced?

A Miku Zee Chan comic at 5:00 am
Life is goooooood

Does this mean miku is going to nerf Eliza for putting him with Umbrella?

@Stonechimes I knew you couldn't resist!:PUN:

Also, we all keep saying how funny you are, so have you ever considered being a cartoonist (if you aren't already, of course)
Wow, even Umbrella is taller than Miku Zee. How can she possibly think that her own tiny hitbox is balanced?
It's going to be balanced! Once you see that she transforms into a giant head that pukes rainbows, you'll realize she can be hit. No worries, guys!

Does this mean miku is going to nerf Eliza for putting him with Umbrella?

i'll cry, i'm enjoying eliza too much rn

Bella won't stand for this!