• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Comics

Who should be the next main character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No...

It would be any of the great comics Stonechimes has made.

Reactions: agent13
But when all of them are the greatest thing ever... none of them are.
There's nothing that can be the best...

We only have to improve.

Little by little we evolve from the person that we were a minute ago.

*Insert other Gurren Lagan reference here*

Reactions: Armageddon11
So we need a Peacock comic to stand above the rest.
You've already ruined the cathead emote forever, please don't ruin Peacock for me too.

You've already ruined the cathead emote forever, please don't ruin Peacock for me too.
It's called a Punhead, and I don't overuse it (I think) anymore.
You know that if Stonechimes made a Peacock comic, It'd only make you like her more!

@Stonechimes plz don't h8 me xoxoxox

2ahio1e.jpg

ps: getting i know already.

Last edited:
So what are Umbrella's circumstances?Did Parasoul just drop her off at Eliza's daycare?

@Stonechimes Ok, I won't bug you about it anymore after this last question: Do you plan on making a Peacock comic? If the answer's no, then that's ok with me, and I won't be mentioning that anymore. But if you do make one, I'll say thank you.

Also, my theory is that Umbrella's actually spying on Eliza for the kingdom. No one would suspect the salty princess of anything, but I've deduced she is either a genius or shows genius-like traits in an old thread, so I think it's viable.
...but then again, this is your canon, so you're probably right anyways.

Reactions: ACreationist
Ok, I won't bug you about it anymore after this last question: Do you plan on making a Peacock comic? If the answer's no, then that's ok with me, and I won't be mentioning that anymore. But if you do make one, I'll say thank you.
Boy, you sure are persistent. Now, I'm not Stonechimes, but if I were Stonechimes, I would slap myself on the back for my own ability to be consistently amusing and fairly regular at posting material I don't think I would do a Peacock comic, because what Peacock considers funny and what these comics use as their humor are two completely different things. Peacock is basically old-cartoon slapstick: find a butt-of-the-joke, and cause violence upon them in the most cartoonish, over-the-top manner possible. These comics, meanwhile, rely on subtlety and wit and play off of what the reader expects to deliver a joke (Either verbal or visual). They may not be big-laugh funny, but they can elicit a chuckle here and there, and the humor is the sort that brightens your day overall. It's a memorable sort of joke. You could argue that Stonecomics have a butt-of-the-joke (Umbrella), but she's not used in the same way she'd be used in an old-timey cartoon.
But that's just my two cents on the matter, and again, I am not Stonechimes.

I will, however, say that there are already two other comics here on Skullheart that are entirely dedicated to Peacock.

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
Boy, you sure are persistent. Now, I'm not Stonechimes, but if I were Stonechimes, I would slap myself on the back for my own ability to be consistently amusing and fairly regular at posting material I don't think I would do a Peacock comic, because what Peacock considers funny and what these comics use as their humor are two completely different things. Peacock is basically old-cartoon slapstick: find a butt-of-the-joke, and cause violence upon them in the most cartoonish, over-the-top manner possible. These comics, meanwhile, rely on subtlety and wit and play off of what the reader expects to deliver a joke (Either verbal or visual). They may not be big-laugh funny, but they can elicit a chuckle here and there, and the humor is the sort that brightens your day overall. It's a memorable sort of joke. You could argue that Stonecomics have a butt-of-the-joke (Umbrella), but she's not used in the same way she'd be used in an old-timey cartoon.
But that's just my two cents on the matter, and again, I am not Stonechimes.

I will, however, say that there are already two other comics here on Skullheart that are entirely dedicated to Peacock.
THat's very true. Honestly, that's why I wanted to see what Stonechimes could make of it, you know? I love slapstick, but this guy's comics are great!

Sorry, I'm not doing requests for a while. I won't even have much time for drawing this week (and possibly the next week too).

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
Sorry, I'm not doing requests for a while. I won't even have much time for drawing this week (and possibly the next week too).
it's cool man. :) don't burn yourself out. take some time off.

LOL I feel for you there, I'm juggling, too!
(Like I said before, I'm ok if you don't make a Peacock comic, but if you ever do, I'll thank you.)

oh god what happened to Cerebella's Hand?! Did she break her right hand off and swap it with her left one?

oh god what happened to Cerebella's Hand?! Did she break her right hand off and swap it with her left one?
It was actually supposed to be her left hand... but now you mention it, the angles don't work at all.

BRB FIXING.

pls tell me that is what happens when Dio does his pose when the camera is zoomed in on him in the fighting game.

Would be gold.

pls tell me that is what happens when Dio does his pose when the camera is zoomed in on him in the fighting game.

Would be gold.
well, technically that's Caesar, not Dio. and it's not in the fighting game, it's legit from the actual 2nd opening from the anime.