• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Dec 8, 2017] SALTY! Friday Weeklies @ Game Realms (Burbank, CA)

@Mike_Z
You want that with steamed rice or garlic rice?
Regular rice, please. We went there during the week, turns out I don't like the garlic rice. (Might be the one garlic thing in existence that I don't like...)

Salty is still happening this week folks! GET THAT PRACTICE IN, IT'S NOW OR NEVER! Evo came up so fast >< .

Since it'll be America's birthday on this week's Salty, I want to offer something a little more American.

Burgers.

There's a Fatburger around the area of UGC.

Anyone wanna place orders?

Here's their menu. They also have hot dogs if you want to be even more American.

http://www.fatburger.com/Menu/

are you still bringing people free stuff or do you want money?

How about this:

It's free if you want it to be. If it makes you uncomfortable that I spend large sums of moneydollars for food to just give to people, you're free to ask how much you owe me.

well, I'm definitely not opposed to free things, especially with how broke ive been and evo coming up. I'd love a Large burger plain, and a coke, if youre down.

Actually, I'm wondering if I should even go tonight.

On the trip back home from the last Salty, I was nodding off at the wheel, swerving into other lanes. It was kinda scary. Not sure if I trust myself to drive back home again that late.

up to you m8, if not then whatevz

Well, I didn't have work today, so I got no reason to be exhausted. Plus, I'll make sure to drink a red bull before I leave.

You want fries with that order, @Rance?

PROTIP: You can put an egg in your burger.

Last edited:
@Verdant Brave If the offer's still open, I could really go for chicken strips, fries, and a coke.

If it's too late, I understand.

Salty is still in effect this coming Friday. Something is in the works for the Saturdays where Rebel Up would normally be as well.

See you bums there!

For the purposes of the events tab, weekly recurring events are no longer permitted to be shown.
Please do not set it to recur weekly. Thank you.

More info here.

this is actually biweekly not weekly

Whoever changed the setting made it a weekly. Either way, the lowest recurring allowed is monthly.

#whatever

also it makes sense salty was on the front page constantly

I lost the weeks, is this at UGC this Friday? If so, I will probably show

nope, this is the no salty week

Whoever changed the setting made it a weekly. Either way, the lowest recurring allowed is monthly.
I changed it because I was under the impression it'd be weekly for the next 3 weeks.

sorry babe.

is it? if so I didnt know that

So we're doing something tomorrow correct? What time?

Double post cuz why not

We'll be having a thing! It's the off-season Rebel Up! Except not officially Rebel Up. We'll have a stream. Show up to UGC this Saturday (tomorrow) at around 6.

We'll have a tourney for SG and GG, and do some casuals for unib, I'm sure. HINT: BRING YOUR COPY

SG tourney will be on beta cuz we want feedback! Someone please tell @MegamanDS to come too! I guess I just did...

$5 venue fee. $5 for every tourney you wanna enter. Pretty sure the $5 venue fee covers all day.

For those that would like to join me before tournament I'll be going to Beers N Wings around 4 for lunch.

Address is 20141 Roscoe Blvd, Winnetka, CA 91306

Reactions: earlfriend
Argh, short notice. Hopefully I get off of work early enough for this.

For those that would like to join me before tournament I'll be going to Beers N Wings around 4 for lunch.

I will ALSO be there.

I kinda wanna join. If I get dropped off there, can I get a ride to UGC and back @Shin ATproof ?

Reactions: earlfriend
I wiiiilll try to get in on some wings! We'll see how the drive goes x.x

Looks like the events page still says Salty is happening tonight. It's not. I thought that got resolved...? @worldjem ?

It should be removed properly now.

Hey it's Salty. Attend Salty. Watch Salty. Get Salty. Also I'm bringing two pizzas from Little Caesars.

Reactions: Flotilla
I'm bringing my PS3 and UNIEL.

Hey it's Salty. Attend Salty. Watch Salty. Get Salty. Also I'm bringing two pizzas from Little Caesars.

Only if Mike reveals that he's put more VO for Eliza in. If he's just gonna go over the same stuff from today's update, I don't see any reason.

so idk how anyone is supposed to know this but Salty will be on saturday this week