• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Dec 8, 2017] SALTY! Friday Weeklies @ Game Realms (Burbank, CA)

This Saturday's thing isn't technically "Salty." It's a "Hey, there's no Rebel Up at Super Arcade, so let's do a thing at UGC that day instead."

PREEEEEETTTTY MUCH
Yeah until Rebel Up is back, that thread remains dead.

So see y'all Saturday!

Does this mean we're meeting up at Beers N Wings beforehand again, or is it just going to UGC?

I'm going straight to UGC this time. You guys can hit up whatever ahead of time if you want.

I hope I get done with my route early tomorrow.

Who wants food from White Rabbit?

This Saturday's thing isn't technically "Salty." It's a "Hey, there's no Rebel Up at Super Arcade, so let's do a thing at UGC that day instead."

What time is this Salty/RebelUp gathering tomorrow?

Does this mean we're meeting up at Beers N Wings beforehand again, or is it just going to UGC?

We can. Depends on what time the above event happens and we can work out a time.

I hope I get done with my route early tomorrow.

Who wants food from White Rabbit?

I may grab a boba from them since it's right next to BnW but since it's like Filipino-Mexican fusion and there's already a mexican joint by UGC I'll be hitting up later that night I may pass up on an adobo burrito lol

Uhh, roughly the same time as last? Probably closer to 6:30 or 7.

kk sounds good. So I guess if anyone wants to show up for lunch we'll do around the same time, 4ish?

im down for whatever has me showing up late rofl, well see what wing says tomorrow tho

Sounds like I need to get some beer.

Hmm. Oh Wing Zero dear.

4pm? Got it. I'll see y'all around then.

I probably won't make it to Wings n Beer this time around D:

Don't worry Bee, we still love you!...Render too. Always a next time!

I'm MAD broke, but if wing and midi want it ill try to make it in time to get tipsy before driving to UGC ROFL

Friday, be there, be square; all that jazz and what not.

Psst. It's Salty tonight. Come down. Spread the word. Purple Monkey Dishwasher.

I really gotta stop looking at this thread. It's pointless because I'm EC and all it does is make me really hungry for chicken adobo.

You could just make your own. I'm pretty sure I posted the recipe somewhere on skullheart.

To be honest, White Rabbit's chicken adobo isn't that good. I mean, it's okay. Just not the best.

if I go I'm gunna need someone to jump my car at the end of the night probably lmao

To be honest, White Rabbit's chicken adobo isn't that good. I mean, it's okay. Just not the best.

Probably I'd want another sisig burrito.

Salty. Come. Fight. Stay up way too late. Regrets are for the next day.

Salty, come smell Nekro's leather jacket. Oh and play some games.

Also, can we get the OP updated to $5 entry fee? and the time isn't static on Fridays anymore. It's like 2-3 if there aren't many people left. If there is still a crowd it goes on later.

Last edited:
Salty, come smell Nekro's leather jacket. Oh and play some games.

Also, can we get the OP updated to $5 entry fee? and the time isn't static on Fridays anymore. It's like 2-3 if there aren't many people left. If there is still a crowd it goes on later.
Done

It's supposed to be rebel up this week but sg seems to have been cut off from rebel up so it's unknown

there was indeed a rebel up

Last edited:
Charity tournament this Saturday at the same location, tournament is at 11PM. Is the Friday Salty still on?

Charity tournament this Saturday at the same location, tournament is at 11PM. Is the Friday Salty still on?
Pretty safe to say no. Going out twice in one week is pretty costly for like... all of us. We will rock until the break of dawn. Or evening. Or Monday afternoon. Or I don't know. Not sure how long we'll be going.

Mike said Salty will be on Saturday instead from basically the same time but streamed from 11PM.

No Friday event, but be there Saturday!

Reactions: earlfriend
Salty is moved to Saturday October 25th for a special charity event starting at 12pm.

This will be 24 hour stream to raise money for http://www.extra-life.org

Spread the word and tune in. Donate if you can.

Also, be sure to tune in for some special announcements and Tournament!

salty will still begin before the stream right? that's what flotilla says

'cause hahaha driving one hour to play sg for one hour then going back home.

salty will still begin before the stream right? that's what flotilla says

'cause hahaha driving one hour to play sg for one hour then going back home.

Seems to be what Mike said. Sounded like he said that it would start at the usual time but only be streamed from 11PM onwards.

SALTY THIS WEEK IS ON SATURDAY, 10/25, at UGC.
You can arrive at the regular Salty time (8ish) or even earlier,
but we will not have stream time until 11PM at the earliest. Though we're allowed/encouraged to go as looooooooooong as we want.

This event will also be the first public test for compatibility with the PS3/PS4 USB driver.
So everyone SHOW UP, and bring your stick!

I really wish I could make it, but seeing as I'm 6 hours north with no mode of transportation, I'm stuck.

Also, I want to take the chance to say a belated thank you to all those I met at Salty the few times I went (I was the nerd with mop hair and played Squigly/Bella). You guys are super chill and just plain awesome. Hopefully I can make it back if something's happening over Thanksgiving weekend (not that I'm expecting anything) and if not, I'll be back in mid December.