• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Delete thread please.

Plushies of Peacock's bombs?
Plus figurines of all the characters.

Reactions: musica
Plushies of Peacock's bombs?
Plus figurines of all the characters.
Sanshee has the george plush.

Everyone has such really big requests. Pie in the sky is great but the scope of a lot of the stuff is a bit big.

Here are some hoodie designs by nyorozx that would be pretty cool.
give_it_to_me_stephen_colbert.gif

My idea for a valentine hoodie was a full zip-up! Only thing is, very difficult to find...

How about a Skullgirls shot glass? For taking Napalm Shots. (Nonalchoholic of course)

How much would shot glasses go for anyway? They're pretty much everywhere as far as souvenirs are concerned, so I'm guessing they'd be easy to sell.

I want Bowling Shirts so bad, even though I don't bowl.

Ms. Fortune head bowling balls.
In every palette color!

Ms. Fortune head volley balls.

Peacock airsoft gun
Filia samson wigs or hats

377e296558190a16797bb7c4eef28c1d.png

I want all three

For the longest time I've had an idea for a Vice-Versa hoodie, where the top (That is to say the hood) is the center part of Vice-Versa. His head, so to speak. Then, it leads down to the arms, making them look like Vice-Versa's arms. Not sure what to do for the torso though, unless we make it Bella's face or just a solid colour.

Reactions: Nickgmon
Image doesn't load.
It's just the Nyorozx hoodies. You can just open the unloaded image in another tab and it will show up.

Body pillow with a storage hole.

I'm serious about those bowling shirts. They're the never in geek fashion(at least I hope, it should stay "ugly" to fashionistas)

I don't know if you could make this happen, but maybe a Fortune pencil holder...
Maybe something like this
deadpool-pencil-holder.jpeg

Honestly my two biggest things I'd want to see would be hats and comic books.

Baseball caps are fine, but different styles of hat would be really neat, too. Could be something simple like just having the character logos embroidered on, but it would be cool if there were more unique patterns, too...

Like, say, a white hat with cross on it for Valentine, navy blue hat with front printed to look like Double's habit, etc. I think I'd die happy if I could get me a purple hat with a red plate on the front :) Even if it was just a themed cap.

And, well, comics are self-explanatory, really.

with or without the laser inside?
Hey! Let's get Avery before we start thinking about lasers.

These are stuff i can wear outside to support the game i like without feeling silly while wearing them
Toughen up, wear all your nerdy things like a man.

Like bowling shirts!(I'm the DDB of bowling items)

Suddenly I feel all manly about the Applejack button badge on my backpack.

Reactions: Denizen
Suddenly I feel all manly about the Applejack button badge on my backpack.
Pssh I wore a Derpy backpack to school. Do you even lift?

Reactions: Muro
Not available for purchase on its own. Also, more keychains obviously coming soon!

www.eightysixedclothing.com
I buy the Skull Heart T-Shirt tomorrow will that get me both the free pin and the keychain?

Either way I'm still going to buy the shirt. I love key chains, I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

I buy the Skull Heart T-Shirt tomorrow will that get me both the free pin and the keychain?

Either way I'm still going to buy the shirt. I love key chains, I can't wait to see what else you have in store.
The Skull Heart shirt comes with a free pin? Umm, I'm going to say... YES! You will get a free pin and a free keychain.

Write something funny in the comment section of the checkout though.

Are you previewing bowling shirts with that keychain? Finally!!!

4.1.14 is 4th January and long over for me.
Might be better to either use the international standard of YYYY-MM-DD, or write April 1st 2014 to avoid confusion.
Not sure how many people outside the US order stuff at your store or whether you care at all, though.

The SHeart TShirt is $19.95, you get that keychain for $20+, so .. I don't think so? Unless shipping fees are included in those 20 bucks, which I doubt. You'd have to buy one more thing.

He just said yes IsaVulpes.

It doesn't look like he knows that the shirt is sub $20, much like he didn't know you get a free keychain :P I dnno, I don't care either way, just sayin. @MegamanDS chime in, $19.95 order is enough to get the keychain?

Jeez that's rude, the guy works for Eighty Sixed...