• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Delete thread please.

People this thread was made for suggesting realistic merchandise, so keep it within the realms of reality.

By that I mean don't start suggesting crazy stuff like Halloween costumes or slippers with built in nightlights.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
People this thread was made for suggesting realistic merchandise, so keep it within the realms of reality.

By that I mean don't start suggesting crazy stuff like Halloween costumes or slippers with built in nightlights.
But those exist within our context of reality. Unless you mean of course, merchandise which would serve a purpose all year round.

That being said, my Big band alarm clock with moving segments idea is still resting on my shelf of possibilities. Meanwhile, what does crapcom sell (physical merchandise wise) which makes hundreds clamour for them?

How 'bout a Big band body pillow?

But those exist within our context of reality. Unless you mean of course, merchandise which would serve a purpose all year round.
I mean the reality of what Eighty Sixed is actually capable of producing for you nerds.

Since I actually bowled and got my first strike...You know...B-O-W-L-I-N-G S-H-I-R-T-S!

At first I thought of a jack-in-the-box themed toy where it's peacock's hat and Avery comes out, but then when i realized that might be too far out there, I came up with the idea for a bendable Leviathan pen that could come with Squigly's head as a holder for the pen.

A hint for what a realistic suggestion is:

If it's an item that has the exact same shape no matter the character theme and is differentiated by what is printed on it, it's realistic. If it involves making a item that has a different physical shape for every character-themed variation, it's likely not realistic in this context.

That being said, what about USB flash drives with Skullgirls overprints? It's a useful gadget that's fairly often used as a promotional gift, so I'd guess making a custom one is reasonable cost-wise?

Also, mint tins, same reasoning. Also, stress balls, same reasoning.
Waifu bodypillows are realistic and I still don't see them in store. Why do you hate money?

Last edited:

A chibi figure is realistic. Doesn't need to be detailed. Make it like those cellphone things

Doesnt sanshee have that i saw them have a little band

A chibi figure is realistic. Doesn't need to be detailed. Make it like those cellphone things
Not really realistic for Eighty Sixed's current setup.
Everything 86'd sell are default shaped items with a Skullgirls theme. T-shirts, hoodies, stickers, posters, phone cases. These things can all be bought from standardized wholesalers and don't require any sort of specialized 3D printing / molds. This is something that figures DO need and seems currently out of 86'ds repatoir.

Reactions: Kongk4 and Denizen
Not really realistic for Eighty Sixed's current setup.
Everything 86'd sell are default shaped items with a Skullgirls theme. T-shirts, hoodies, bowling shirts, stickers, posters, phone cases. These things can all be bought from standardized wholesalers and don't require any sort of specialized 3D printing / molds. This is something that figures DO need and seems currently out of 86'ds repatoir.
Fixed.

Maybe we should actually have bowling shirts snacks for SG stuffs!

These were added to the store, does the Skullheart one quench any demand for more more subtle designs at all?

Attachments

• 2014__28929.1404858063.850.1133.jpg
    2014__28929.1404858063.850.1133.jpg
    550.2 KB · Views: 1,742
  • Pulmonary__44286.1404860346.850.1133.jpg
    Pulmonary__44286.1404860346.850.1133.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 1,290
Last edited:
have the booby mouse pads progressed any?

I'm still waiting on a double body pillow.

my carpal tunnel is flaring up. I need erganomic wrist breasts that just so happen to be skullgirls branded.

I'd actually really like coasters because I have coasters and they don't have Skullgirls on them and this is a big problem for me.

Reactions: Cheis
SG stress balls. I can think of a few stream monsters who could use a few.

Reactions: Kongk4
So, I just thought of an obvious one. How about some salt shakers?

Thank you for the answer.

Skullgirls PS3 hub theme? Might be snazzy.
Pretty sure those already exist, that and we wouldn't really be able to sell them, thats something Lab 0 or Autumn would do.

what about like those masks people wear to avoid germs like in japan or hospitals.

I've been thinking of ideas ever since I found this thread so here.
- Lonesome Lenny beanbag chair.
- Hungern/Krieg umbrellas.
- Peacock "BANG" flag gun.
- Double's nun habit hat.
- A shirt for each character with their Infinity Burst on it.
- Fishbone Gang and Medici Family team pins/shirts, kinda like those Team Edward and Jacob Twilight shirts.
My bad if any of these were already suggested, I know for a fact however that the Krieg umbrella was suggested.