• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Delete thread please.

Umbrella's salt
Big band, Squigly, or Eliza headphones
Famous skullgirls player pins or stickers
Valentine bandages
Plushies of all of the skullgirls characters
An official comic book
And last but certainly not least
the Beowulf hoodie(we need something that awesome)

Reactions: musica and Denizen
A severin wig.

Fortune head plushie obviously
Hmmmmm... close....

Got it: Fortune head hacky sack:
upload_2014-3-12_13-13-43.jpeg

This but already painted.
Lab Zero should use their connections in the Land of the Rising Sun to see if they could hook up with Good Smile Company to make a Skullgirls Nendoroid collection. Nendoroid figures are awesome. People will buy them even if they have no clue where the characters are from because those darn figures are so disgustingly kawaii moe~ uguu.

The collectible cards idea is also pretty good if the tons of artists that contributed to the Guest gallery and Eighty-Sixed Clothing can contribute, it would make it a very rich collection.

Please... just give me a shirt with Scythana on it...

Reactions: musica
Please... just give us everything with Scythana on it...

Fixed.

Anything comic related, figure related or Filia related.

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
Any pins/buttons! I'd pay good money for those!
I would definitely buy bookmarks, too.

What I get for only ctrl+F'ing "dakimakura" and "waifu".

Reactions: Colossi
Hmmm....
  • I agree on the body pillows
  • I stand with the Big Band Sax backpack
  • a mini Leviathan that goes over the ear in form of earphones or something similar
  • Egret symbol as a button/patch/sticker
  • Necklace
  • Anything from Squigly's coffin photo would be nice
  • Lab 8 patch/sticker/badge
  • Lab 0 patch/sticker
  • Leduc's collar that covers his mouth (if possible)
  • thats all i got anyone else?

-How about character symbols as cookie cutters?
-Squigly Tombstone bookends
-Keychains of weapons? (Krieg, IV Naginata Eliza's Mic-scythe etc.)

based on mmds' list of things I'd definitely like having black baseball hats with gold/bronze character logos.

As far as shirts go I'm with the idea that we need more subtle or simplistic shirts, however to remedy that I guess we need more artists to design shirts like that. I think the poker chip shirt from around EVO is a good example that does subtlety well.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
We should also add keychains as well and hats or sweatbands. I'd wear that thing to the gym proudly.

I would like to see some Skullgirl mugs like this. Maybe a limited time thing.
index.php

Reactions: musica and DDB
Beanies would be cool.

Beanies would be cool.

I second this. A beanie or two would be sweet.

Minimalistic shirts would be apreciated, preferably ones that are just the character logos with no text in different type of colors/designs (black and white? bloodstain versions on the lower left corner?)

in general i want to be able to buy a shirt that i can wear anywhere that only people that know the reference already can recognize and that those who dont wont be overly critical about it. (main reason i have yet to buy a shirt)

Edit: after revisiting the store, the few examples id like to have expanded on are the poker chips and minimalist shirt (but with each individual logo as a shirt, hell even have 2 or 3 logos per shirt to represent your team, and have them in different motifs besides the silver/poker chips they currently have)

maybe a variation of the skullgirls logo without the "Skullgirls" text in it. I'm really into minimalism lol

I'll see what I can do.

Stickers, stickers, and oh yeah, STICKERS. Did I mention stickers? And plushies. I want a George/reversible Double plushie. Mugs are cool too. And nendoroid figures. Just figures in general. Am I missing anything? Oh yeah...... Stickers.

if you couldnt tell I really like stickers

Reactions: ClarenceMage
The Beowulf hoodie idea is fuckin boss, I dont even plan on using him but I'd buy that in a heartbeat.
Vice-versa Beanie is also a dope idea.
Skullgirls stick-bag would be neat.

Keychains or keychain straps would be cool.

Or necklaces like this (But with character logos or the skullheart)
shopping

Or necklaces like this (But with character logos or the skullheart)
shopping
I believe sanshee already sells the skullheart necklace.

(blue) glow-in the dark "high bounce" 1:1 rubber skullheart would be cool

Also a decent sized figurine of Ms. Fortune would be cool, held together with magnets at her stitched parts so you can detach her body-parts and head and reconfigure her in comedy ways.

Theres also endless possibilities for a Peacock alarm (cuckoo) clock, maybe in the traditional sense with perhaps Avery emerging on the hour or some comic happenings involving large mallets and high explosives, phrases would make this thing even cooler than it has the potential to be.

Last edited:
(blue) glow-in the dark "high bounce" 1:1 rubber skullheart would be cool

Also a decent sized figurine of Ms. Fortune would be cool, held together with magnets at her stitched parts so you can detach her body-parts and head and reconfigure her in comedy ways.

Theres also endless possibilities for a Peacock alarm (cuckoo) clock, maybe in the traditional sense with perhaps Avery emerging on the hour or some comic happenings involving large mallets and high explosives, phrases would make this thing even cooler than it has the potential to be.
I doubt having life threatening explosives ir lazers shoved into aj alarm clock is a good idea...

Black Egret Propaganda merch would be choice.

tumblr_n2uotbR9fe1rm3b1no2_1280.png

Here are some hoodie designs by nyorozx that would be pretty cool.

Oh my God Val.

Anyway, Big Band while doing Tuba Tuba as a figure please. Would be so sick.