• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Digital Art Compendium Discussion

@Mike_Z
Fortune and Filia errors gathered.
Just noticed this. Hot damn, thanks.
(For the glove-scar junk I think it's just her upper arm has the colors backward)

Re: Peacock's whistle, it was supposed to be detonation for Lenny, but I suppose it could be a win pose...

Reactions: RAT__BABY
Oh hey, that's mine, hahaha.
Unsurprisingly, a lot of folks here are "stars" of KYM's SG gallery. I think your Babybella drawing is there too.

Anywho...
9ff.gif

~Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk...~

Re: Peacock's whistle, it was supposed to be detonation for Lenny, but I suppose it could be a win pose...

That would be awesome, and I hope you can find the time to implement it eventually.

That would be awesome, and I hope you can find the time to implement it eventually.
It not a matter of time its a matter of game balance. Coding that animation to set off lenny would take like 10 minutes.

It not a matter of time its a matter of game balance. Coding that animation to set off lenny would take like 10 minutes.

I meant the winpose.

870.gif

WHAT
WHY IS THIS BRILLIANCE NOT IN THE GAME AS A HOLDABLE TAUNT
MIKE Z PLEASE
ILL GIVE YOU ALL MY MONEY
PLEASE GOD PLEASE THIS IS SO AMAZING

Last edited:
Looking at that animation now, I would've made that music note a separate object so it could always face the proper direction.

Also it's missing the pool cue summon that drills into Lenny to make him explode. Did that get cleaned up?

Looking at that animation now, I would've made that music note a separate object so it could always face the proper direction.

Also it's missing the pool cue summon that drills into Lenny to make him explode. Did that get cleaned up?
There's a couple rough frames in the folder that seem to resemble this, but it definitely doesn't look finished.

I imagine it wouldn't be THAT hard to crop out the frames.

Resurrection!
Also, looks like one of Doubles specials would have been her turning into Peacock and flinging off one of the arm eyes for either a projectile or a drone type deal.
Back in ye olde build, when she was first announced I think, Peacock had this special. She could deploy the Argus eyes as limited turrets. I can't remember why MikeZ said he took them off.

You can see them at 3:44 in this video:

Resurrection!

Back in ye olde build, when she was first announced I think, Peacock had this special. She could deploy the Argus eyes as limited turrets. I can't remember why MikeZ said he took them off.

You can see them at 3:44 in this video:

He took it out because the move was useless.

Reactions: Cellsai
s85E2N5.png

I don't know about evil per say, and I don't know what it is about this particular frame, but it totally makes me on board for a Superdickery Cerebella voicepack.

Reactions: NutellaCrepes
tumblr_n1z34yKk3X1sffbi8o1_1280.gif

64d.gif

Yup.

I rarely use this move and I think I only now just noticed she uses the wrist to spin Krieg. *slowpoke.jpg*

(Yay! Finally someone shares a Parasoul animation. \ô/ )

Last edited:
After going through pretty much the whole thing, here's some funny/cool/neat ones. http://imgur.com/a/ZRyku/embed

There's so many little things that I never would have seen without this. Hopefully one day we can have similar stuff for future characters.
Very interesting stuff. I missed out on a lot of posts here, but one thing that stuck out to me is that a lot of Double's animations have faces that look like they're in sorrow. That creeps me out and wonders if she always was this abomination, or if the Nun form is a pale reminder of her former self till she was "blessed" by the Trinity.

So I heard I will be able to download it in the future.
How much will it cost?

Reactions: Espresso
Wait, so fortune actually has her fingers up her nose...? Which animation is that on?

Also, if it's helpful, I can try and go through compiling errors I find tomorrow.
I didn't see someone answer you, but it's her grounded head toss/head spike/whatever it's called it still shouldn't be invincible. She's using her head as bowling ball

Are there any plans for the Digital Art Compendium to go on sale? I donated enough to get the sketchbook, I wish I donated enough to get this. ;_;

those animations always reminded me of behelits

So, I DLed updated version of it and WinRAR is saying that archive is corrupted. Is something wrong with it or did I mess up my DL process? =/

So, I DLed updated version of it and WinRAR is saying that archive is corrupted. Is something wrong with it or did I mess up my DL process? =/

It's a known issue, it'll be fixed soon.

Reactions: Cellsai
Something wrong with the archive. I told Render and he said they'll get it looked at ASAP.

EDIT: Ninjad

Actually I just tried to unpack it and Marie's, BB's and Fukua's frames seem to work fine. Although I'm not sure if package is complete.

Last edited:
Actually I just tried to unpack it and Marie's, BB's and Fukua's frames seem to work fine. Although I'm not sure if package is complete.

Different people are having different amounts of success. I've only been able to get the promotional artwork and story stuff from mine despite downloading it twice.

I think I may have found my favorite Big Band frame

[squishy Big Band rocket frame]

200px-Goomba_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

Want to buy this compendium so much...

I looked through MArie's frames, is anyone else missing the Skullheart sprites?
I don't think I have those.

Also I'm voting for separate packages if possible cause redownloading 3 gigs we already have is kinda excesive to my taste =/

Also I'm voting for separate packages if possible cause redownloading 3 gigs we already have is kinda excesive to my taste =/

Render addressed that in the news post.

I'm pretty sure we can't offer it as separate downloads/sections unless we go through the hassle of setting that up through Humble Bundle, and I don't know how much of a problem it'd be. It would certainly save US a lot of time/hassle if we simply released the fully updated one when all of the DLC characters are complete, BUT NOOOOO EVERYONE KEEPS ASKING US TO UPDATE IT SOONER. You'll have to suffer downloading the entire thing again every time. Sorry, life is hard sometimes.

We're strongly considering offering the art compendium for sale on its own. We'll probably do that pretty soon, but I don't have a solid date to give you.

We're strongly considering offering the art compendium for sale on its own. We'll probably do that pretty soon, but I don't have a solid date to give you.
YESSS, As someone who was only able to donate $10 this makes me very happy.

Was thumbing through thread and...
TM6JL2C.png

Something feels...off. See if you can see it.
Sorry, but I'd sound stupid if I actually said what I thought when I saw this, lol.