• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Drawing skullgirls is a metaphor

Why did it take me a while to realize that the character on the left is the Hurting in human form...

Chickeeeeen, did you know about this?
*Rips glasses off, puts on shades, rips them off, puts on a monocle and crowbars it out* My God....it has begun! *drama music*

omw to draw fanart of that
der.png

Well we're in the season time to wear the ugly sweaters
tumblr_ng6uvhJQYX1rha9roo1_r1_1280.png

Some of you beautiful children seriously organized to give me an enormous gift out of nowhere and I still can't descrive the strong fee-fees you gave me. I blushed and went all red in front of a screen. You made my day! It was so appreciated, I can't thank you enough! Hopefully I'll return the love to every single one of you in the future ;; Ya'll so adorable and caring. I love you!
tumblr_nfyvtkRhCh1rha9roo3_r1_1280.png

Some of you beautiful children seriously organized to give me an enormous gift out of nowhere and I still can't descrive the strong fee-fees you gave me. I blushed and went all red in front of a screen. You made my day! It was so appreciated, I can't thank you enough! Hopefully I'll return the love to every single one of you in the future ;; Ya'll so adorable and caring. I love you!
tumblr_nfyvtkRhCh1rha9roo3_r1_1280.png

You deserved it! You do too much for us.

Hell, even though Chicken still owes me thouse sprites for Skulldate, I still love her and her artwork.
In actualality Chicken you don't have to work on them, we got $20 doing some of them. You can relax, I on the other hand, am waiting and preparing for the Christmas stream I'm doing

I dunno why I kept forgetting to follow ju on DA chicken but I finally did it! That Duck Hunt pic is probably my favorite O:

And a certain Samus pic of the NSFW variety on tumblr >.>
<.<

( I doubt a great deal that my step dad that still pronounces Pokemon Pokemans is a "weeaboo nerd" but whatever)

Just Regina.
Me: "hey, is this attractive"
*flash stock picture of regina*
Step Dad: "no"

Regina's got the killing curves. Let's celebrate them

10/10 would let her tame my beast, if you know what I'm saying. ;)

My dog is really rowdy and gets into things he's not supposed to, if she could fix that...

Regina's got the glorious drill braids. Let's celebrate them
Fixed for we mustn't lose focus on what truly matters. :3

Regina is totally attractive, anyone who doesn't think so is a weeaboo nerd who only likes unrealistic anime features.
...or just happen to have different preferences.
Also, comparatively speaking, Regina's figure is pretty over-the-top in terms of bust/waist/hip ratio, it's just that her choice in attire doesn't emphasize much of it, besides how slim her waistline is.

...I'm quickly learning that I'm not allowed to make any kind of joke while in the Skullgirls Community because there's always someone who's going to take it seriously and challenge me, I hate you all.

WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! MAYBE SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT THEY POST, EVER THINK ABOUT THAT?!

:PUN::BIN:
I'm sorry...

These nerds are my delicate flowers. Touch a petal and they'll scream
Streaming closed, Thank ya'll for watching. First time Jam comes in I think, and Tech I am so sorry ,0,
I'll go eat, now. My mum made bolognese .u.

Back