• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Drawing skullgirls is a metaphor

Eating bolognese and living up to your stereotype ;)

...I'm quickly learning that I'm not allowed to make any kind of joke while in the Skullgirls Community because there's always someone who's going to take it seriously and challenge me, I hate you all.
Dude, I gotta hold myself so much. It looks like there are people asking to be made fun of, geez.

I couldn't watch the stream because of shitty internet again, FML.
Yeah though, Italian food is the best in the world, Chicken's lucky to have that heritage.
Dude, I gotta hold myself so much. It looks like there are people asking to be made fun of, geez.
Try to resist, on the internet they think they're cool and untouchable. They'll just bitch and moan and call you a bully and continue to be their disgusting loser selves. I'm slowly realizing that it's best to just pretend they don't exist.

It kinda pains me to think that in about a year I'll be fighting for those nerds.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
These nerds are my delicate flowers. Touch a petal and they'll scream

tumblr_ngcbgn5J0G1tert8xo1_400.gif

hmmm... I know how Eliza would react to that. She would "punish" Beo. make Eliza dress up like Poison or Roxie and we might be going somewhere.

I see what you're saying... I'm picking up what you're putting down... I get ya... I understand 100%... I know what you're getting at...

She's gunna get sweet pink or orange hair! Right??
That's probably it.

...Not grow a male appendage and use it on Beo, that'd be a crazy suggestion.

Reactions: SanoBaron
Meme about open chest sweaters? IS...is this DC doing a viral marketing campaign for a Powergirl movie or something? Also, Beo and Eliza are adorable...even if the preceding events following the picture involve angry ElizaBrutality that ends in the bloody tears of countless orphans who, for some reason were onlookers at the wrong time. My God, think of the children, THINK OF THEM! WHY?! SWEET LADY JUSTICE AND COLONEL GOODNESS, WHHHHHY?! a slight lover's quarrel. Lovin' the style, wanna see more with this duo!

at first I wasn't interested with the open chest sweater meme.
Meme about open chest sweaters? IS...is this DC doing a viral marketing campaign for a Powergirl movie or something?
now I am.

also, I really love your art @chickenwithtie :> especially them smiles.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Meme about open chest sweaters? IS...is this DC doing a viral marketing campaign for a Powergirl movie or something?
That would be a pretty big role to fill

...No? Not funny? OK then, maybe next time

Reactions: Shockdingo
The big question is: Why isn't Beo wearing the sweater as pants? It would be a perfect shaft window, in my opinion.

The big question is: Why isn't Beo wearing the sweater as pants? It would be a perfect shaft window, in my opinion.

It just wasn't meant to be. Looks like we did and didn't get the shaft in this deal.

I want moar sexy eliza, and patty, and bella and venus and Aeon and omg chicken this is all too much the possibilities are :O

a little bit of Scythana wouldn't hurt either.

but, y'know. whatever Chicken is in the mood for is best too.

a little bit of Scythana wouldn't hurt either.
Are you not aware of the Scythana she's drawn already.

I forgot about that. well then a little MORE of Scythana wouldn't hurt either.

but again, it's all what Chicken wants to draw.

Reactions: ruins72