• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Drawing skullgirls is a metaphor

For real tho, Beo's dick in that last drawing is shaped a little weirdly. Perhaps study dicks a little more closely.
This has been a criticism from a person with a dick, who is also sometimes a dick himself.

Last edited:
I appreciate your first person documented experience, Denizen, and will gladly take it. I haven't seen a dick for too long. I'll study the dicks. I'll draw their stupidly adorable dick shape. I'll draw shy dicks and bara dicks. Dicks with faces and mutant dicks with spines and shit. I love dicks so much
I mean I love y'all nerds too you're so nice but not as much as dicks I'm sorry

Yo Chaos if you wanna share your chars send me a PM and stuff, I'm liking these

Also I refound the doods I've done this summer when waiting for my math exam
tumblr_netutt1mE21r8n1s8o1_1280.png
Drawing cute girls is so relaxing

I should really stop opening spoiler tabs.
Promoted to regional manager?

For the record I don't consider Balder nerd at all, he's a really cool dude.
Oooh gee, th-thankss, man. *cough cough* Oww my asthma! *fixes bowtie*

How often on the internet do you get to see a suggestion like that with a good intention behind it.
I think Internet History was made here. Scholars in the future will talk about this event.

Dick Appreciation
Oh God I fucking choked on my cereal and couldn't stop laughing while reading this.
For real though talk to Water, she knows how to draw a good dick.
The plan is set in motion, operation ChickenxWater is a go...
Yo Chaos if you wanna share your chars send me a PM and stuff, I'm liking these
I'll do this too, I'll get to see my brain children come to life and I'll help out a friend too.
I've requested commissions in the past but this is the first that'll mean something.

Last edited:
Reactions: chickenwithtie
I appreciate your first person documented experience, Denizen, and will gladly take it. I haven't seen a dick for too long. I'll study the dicks. I'll draw their stupidly adorable dick shape. I'll draw shy dicks and bara dicks. Dicks with faces and mutant dicks with spines and shit. I love dicks so much
I mean I love y'all nerds too you're so nice but not as much as dicks I'm sorry
Could you draw dicks WITH dicks?

You need to GO OUTSIDE.
No, there are spiders.

I drew the most important character

More like THE MOST FREAKING ADORABLE CHARACTER. Oh and look there's Adam too

GAAAHHHHH in case you didn't know your art continues to be amazingness >A< <3

whoa dang i can't view this goodness. I'm in animation class right now and if my teach sees me looking at the good work he's gonna be mad disappointed. I'll wait until i get back to my room so i'll have the privacy that will be much needed. and tissues for the nose bleeds.

Like any true Skullfan I have a folder dedicated to Skullgirls. It has music, art, combo videos, and more.
It's come to a point where I've just decided to make a Chicken folder for all of her art.

Like any true Skullfan I have a folder dedicated to Skullgirls. It has music, art, combo videos, and more.
It's come to a point where I've just decided to make a Chicken folder for all of her art.

;>

At least I read them this time.

Keep up the great art