• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Drawing skullgirls is a metaphor

How about "Have my baby"

Have you ever seen Space Dandy
does he look like a guy who's ready to become father

I've already done a Space Dandy crossover and it kinda failed. Please don't bring it up again over and over

Beowulf is on Beta so let's have a Beowoof thing! SFW Beo related requests are open. Idk if I'll draw 'hem all, but feel free to ask.
Beo gulping down an alcoholic beverage of his choice.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Thanks chicken, you always deliver.

Beo gulping down an alcoholic beverage of his choice.
tumblr_nfgun7pHHl1rha9roo4_1280.png

Also a req I got from Tumblr
tumblr_nfgun7pHHl1rha9roo3_1280.png

Beowulf hitting anybody (maybe Marie) with a Shining Wizard.
Chiggenplz

About that sandwich drawing

FIRST OF ALL HOW DARE YOU

THAT WAS MY SON

I skimmed over this comment and all that registered was "Beowulf and Black Dahlia's butt."
I can understand Black Dahlia, but of Beowulf, Cerebella with her thunder thighs and the pleasantly plump Filia, Beowulf was the one that registered?

I like Beowulf. I like him a lot hey Beo bring that sweet ass over here.

Reactions: Rakurin
He died for a good cause.

I'm watching you guys.

Like a hawk.

I'm gonna finish the requests tomorrow, I like the one by Deni a lot ngh.
-deleted-

can you add a few heads to beowulf's fivehead
You mean the wulf cape head? I have a littl comic on project about that. Cerberus woof. Cool mythology

Jean fuck off with your Beofangirlin you're so gay you overshadow my gayness I don't like that this is my territory

Last edited:
I just realized that there's half a deer in that sandwich holy fuck.
Peach Vodka, good choice.

And then Beo gets DDTed.

:YYY
Well that's it Chicken, you've killed me. You've given me a heart attack and I'm replying to this from other side because I am Zen and not even Death can stop me. I hope you're happy, you've killed your friend with an adorable overdose.

Thanks for sharing your fantasies, Jean. I am not going to satisfy them.

tumblr_nflv1g7KrG1rha9roo1_1280.png
Had no idea what to do for the kitty's birthday. Have a boy Fortune (Also is it just an impression of mine or are most of the gals birthday too near one another?)

(Also is it just an impression of mine or are most of the gals birthday too near one another?)
Wow you're right, everyone besides Filia and Cerebella were born between October and December.
By the way I like how Boy Fortune's top is like the opposite of Ms. Fortune's.