• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Drawing skullgirls is a metaphor

14/11 and I don't even like annie

Reactions: chickenwithtie
https://twitter.com/o___8/status/570427564251959297

response.png

I haven't been posting in a while 'cause I'm working on a pretty big project(I mean 'big' by very personal stardards): a giveaway(If you're not familiar with it, it's kinda like a free lottery). I'm making full-coloured drawings with dimensions of a postcard
tumblr_n5gv0sKHLC1r8n1s8o1_1280.png
Here are the initial sketches .u. I plan to finish the drawings in two weeks if not first

By the way do you think I should open another thread for the giveaway or a comment in here will be sufficient?

Holy crap. These are AMAZING!

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
@chickenwithtie you should edit the OP with all your amazing fanart so everyone would appreciate and don´t die surfing 24 pages!
Thank you a lot but we're talkin about around 160 different pictures! It would just be a waste of Megabites
I'll just add the link to all Skullgirls stuff in my blog .v. I'm sorry you had to go through that
He should selfpromoting more in Tumblr/ Twitter, i pretty sure may people paid for her draws.
They do :3 My clients are all furries. Bless hem
inb4 chicken joins lab0
DON'ìT TEASE ME
I really wanna work in as a clean-up artist...I'll jump for it in SG2 ;w;/
AAAAH! I'm so glad he liked it ;;;0;;; Thanks Phyre ;;
I just don't know what am I supposed to do with Twitter tho. Spam stupid opinions?
Holy crap. These are AMAZING!
Noooo they're old and broken ;; I still like some of the finished versions but the shapes are so rough...and Eliza's dress is wrong. I'm really sorry for the pals who have them

Thank you a lot but we're talkin about around 160 different pictures! It would just be a waste of Megabites
I'll just add the link to all Skullgirls stuff in my blog .v. I'm sorry you had to go through that

Maybe i didn´t explained well...im talking about el original post, just posting in spoilers (?) whaerever you do, i enjoy reading all the post specially the jokes about Beo lmao, keep doing fantastic humor with your art!

Oh boy, what a jolly day is today!

Many kisses to you all! ( ´∀`)♥♥♥
It would never work :3 ever
Why would a hero date a villan if they met they would probobly try to kill each other they are incompadible and eliza is (the biggest bitch in skullgirls history)

Looks like Umbrella getting ready to wreck whatever is in her way.

I saw Minette and I just backed right on out

whoops

DDB at least spare Chicken from your, you. I wish I could watch the stream but I'm on a bus with spotty signal connection, so sorry!

So, does this mean you like memes?

jk

Let's start a petition to name Chicken as the Skullgirls Community's most beloved artist.
Not most beloved member?

Sorry chicken, I guess DDB has you beat.

Reactions: DDB
Holy Moly....I have missed this thread so much ;A;
Chicken your work is as amazing as evah! Please keep it up!

Also oh My GOSH that Umbrella card is ASDGHFHEWJKFNWKDJ NKQD-AMAAAAAAZING!

Reactions: chickenwithtie