• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2014 Thread

Pushmo World is gonna be a fun little game. How is the first game, since I don't have a 3DS?

Also, World has a level creator where you can move the creations into the 3DS game via QR codes.

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse AKA "Canvas Curse 2" is next.

Wow, I never knew claymation would be so perfect for Kirby! It's GORGEOUS!!!

Bayonetta 2 next.

tumblr_n6zjhyxh1Y1qilcylo1_1280.jpg

Wait, since when do they make the grass 3d? I'm stuck to the first Far Cry

Anime Game = Great Potential, apparently.
I don't know if you read anything about this game or what Suda wanted the game to be, but Suda said....
In addition to the game, Lily Bergamo will feature an "companion app", which would be playable on smartphones. The game would feature online play, and according to GungHo Online Entertainment’s CEO Kazuki Morishita, would allow "both smartphone and PlayStation gamers to be in the same world”. According to Morishita, Grasshopper Manufacture "wants to make the most out of the strengths of online play, and the idea of using smartphones to play has been a big deal”, with the goal of the app being allowing players "to completely rely on their smartphones to play".
I don't know about you, but combining the art style(you know the look of the game), Suda's weird/awesome story telling, and that smartphone idea sounds like it could've had some great potential to me.

Last edited:
Woo, Yoshi's Wooly World, AKA THE BEST LOOKING GAME AT E3 now.

You can eat your co-op buddy to egg toss them.

Cute, Yoshi's legs turn into wheels when you dash.

I don't know why. But the only game(s) I only think about after E3 is Halo: the Master chief collection.
Think I need to get Xbox one on November!
I'd say Halo Collection is a big deal for the fans of that series since they said it plays Halo 2 exactly like it did on the original xbox but at higher res and framerate.

Reactions: +5 Necromancer
Egg tossing Huff N' Puff chicks makes cloud trails you can walk on.

Next up is Giant Robot.

Project Giant Robot up next.

tumblr_n0gxw7NeJT1sbwmbto1_500.jpg

I have a new preorder to go make tomorrow.

I don't know if you read anything about this game or what Suda wanted the game to be, but Suda said....
I don't own a smart phone so I don't really care, I also don't think it's a good idea to combine smart phones and console gaming. I've tried playing games with a smart phone, it sucks.

Honestly I think this game had even less potential after reading your post, also I've never been a fan of Suda 51.

The smart phone feature seems to be put there to attract the reeeeeally 'casual' gamers which is a pretty cheap move if you allow me

Reactions: Denizen
That explains everything.
Not really, it only explains half of it.
The other half is explained by the rest of my post which I assume you ignored.

Yeah, I like how Suda 51 does stuff, but the only games I took a shine to are the NMH duo and Diabolical Pitch (haven't played Pitch yet, though.)

Not really, it only explains half of it.
The other half is explained by the rest of my post which I assume you ignored.
Well if your not a fan of Suda 51 then that would explain why you wouldn't even have a open mind about the idea. Just because you played a shitty smart phone game doesn't mean a game can't do it right.

Reactions: Vesha Nya Jezebel
Well if your not a fan of Suda 51 then that would explain why you wouldn't even have a open mind about the idea. Just because you played a shitty smart phone game doesn't mean a game can't do it right.
I believe that the smart phone idea is stupid not because of Suda 51, but because it's just a stupid idea.
I didn't even know that Suda 51 was in charge of Lily Bergamo until you mentioned it. Plus Suda 51 himself is not the reason that I think Lily Bergamo did not have potential, all that I saw of the game was an anime looking cut scene and that's not a good way to get me hyped for it.

Stop trying to simplify my opinions you nerd.

I believe that the smart phone idea is stupid not because of Suda 51, but because it's just a stupid idea.
I didn't even know that Suda 51 was in charge of Lily Bergamo until you mentioned it. Plus Suda 51 himself is not the reason that I think Lily Bergamo did not have potential, all that I saw of the game was an anime looking cut scene and that's not a good way to get me hyped for it.
To each his own I guess.
you nerd.
Far from one.

Pffft, at least that's all you have to make. I still need a Wii U. XD

I don't even get my raise til next week. The waiting...

Character weight determines item capacity in Smash Run.

I accepted that a long time ago.
Don't fight.
Let it go.

inb4Frozencrappfeststarts

Yay, more officially sanctioned kaizo levels Mario Maker!

Wow, you can switch your levels directly between NES and New Bros. style seamlessly without your current level creating screwing over!

Last edited:
MP10 keeps the "everyone in one car" mechanic from MP9. In Bowser Party mode, the Gamepad person plays Bowser against the 4 Wiimote players, has his own turns and can select Bowser minigames that he has control over.

Traditional MP rules are still available.

There are "Rides" that are slight minigames within the boards themselves.

Last edited:
I have a Grim Fandango cd but it needs an emulator. I would highly prefer for the original title to be playable on Steam, like Duke Nukem 3D, rather than a remake.

It might be released alongside the remake, like how Shadow Warrior/Duke Nukem 3D Redux come with the original DOS games.

Wait, since when do they make the grass 3d? I'm stuck to the first Far Cry

Even console games are getting 3D grass now.

All this fancy grass in the new GTA V trailer were just flat textures in the 360/PS3 versions.

Reactions: chickenwithtie