• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 Thread

It's apparently gonna be on PS4, Xbone, and PC. Which is good, Crossgen... it's something alright.
I heard rumors this one's gonna be in Boston, but I'd be fine with going to a different country this time.
How about Fallout: Canada?
Mutant Mooses kicking your shit in!
No? Fallout Central America? You gotta wonder what happened there
Perhaps Fallout: England? I'm sure something happened there...

Or how about Fallout: Australia-...wait that's Mad Max.

Reactions: North888
E3 is looking like it might be good this year.

Reactions: TheGoggledGamer
Chibi-Robo is the true successor to Castlevania that we didn't know we wanted

We're officially in the single digit days until E3!
Just 9 days left and it'll be Christmas time.
Gonna be trying my damndest to avoid E3 Leaks/spoilers/rumors so I can fully enjoy/get excited by everything.

Already a few of those, so I have 9 days to repress them.

New topic of discussion to pass these 9 grueling days:

Favorite and least favorite conferences? Nintendo 2010 was pretty fantastic for me.

2011 was a pretty bad year for everyone

I think 2014 was my favorite nintendo conference, if anything for the spectacle of Iwata vs. Reggie

Reactions: Covenant
My absolute favorite conference was Sony 2013.
Just.
Everything about it.
The end, the expectations everyone had that were blown away...

Least favorite had to be...I think EA 2013 or 2012?
Here's an African American Dribbling a Ball.
While we talk about sports.

Please Animal Crossing 6 Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6. Please Animal Crossing 6.

oh boy, i want to know what went down.

i hope u leik AISHA TYLER AND AWKWARD FEMALE ERECTION JOKES

i hope u leik AISHA TYLER AND AWKWARD FEMALE ERECTION JOKES
tumblr_inline_nniy772AZ11tsljqh_500.gif
They read my fucking mind. Holy Shit Ubisoft, I need to see the video of this.

Reactions: Covenant
Too all my fellow amiibros, check at E3.
They will have a lot of good ones
I'm not going but just a word of advise

Aisha Tyler's back for Ubisoft's E3 Conference this year I think

:v They never learn do they. This'll be her third year

tbf it's not Aisha Tyler's fault for all this
it's Ubisoft's

Yeah she's back unfortunately. Ubisoft likes to bring the most awkward of conferences. They do have an E3 video for this year.

Expect the usual.

I'm actually quite excited for this new AC game, ignoring their blatant cashcowing, and looking at the fact they've not got any bullshit co-op or multiplayer this time - just raw singleplayer, which keeps me happy.

Also, please no microtransactions, thank you. You'll fucking do it anyway.

Reactions: North888 and Jutsei
Yeah she's back unfortunately. Ubisoft likes to bring the most awkward of conferences. They do have an E3 video for this year.

Expect the usual.
Watch Dogs 2, Please!!

And make it GTA-ish.

Expect the usual.
I wasnt a big fan of the conference, but Aisha seems fine.
She seemed like the type of person I'd like to have a drink with if I were the drinking type.

I'm actually quite excited for this new AC game, ignoring their blatant cashcowing, and looking at the fact they've not got any bullshit co-op or multiplayer this time - just raw singleplayer, which keeps me happy.

Also, please no microtransactions, thank you. You'll fucking do it anyway.
Same, Syndicate looks leagues better than Unity.
It helps I wasn't expecting much, since we've seen Victorian London before, but it looks better than I thought it would

heh heh heh... nahhhhhhhhhhhh. They still haven't moved out of England in the AC universe. Where is the Polish Assassins going to Japan in the 1800s and setting up Assassin guilds there to prevent the Templars from taking over an entire country? Where is that, huh? Ubisoft?

Reactions: North888
when's the ancient china AssCreed
Dynasty Assassins

Ubisoft? More like You be soft!

...Ha ha...

Reactions: Shoes
Ubisoft? More like You be soft!

...Ha ha...
Saw that coming..

when's the ancient china AssCreed
Dynasty Assassins
ooooooooohhhhhhhh that would be good.

They said they won't do Japan because apparently everyone's seen that.
Despite the fucking fact Feudal Japan has proven to be amazing for open world games
yes pls, come on. Feudal Japan is like the coolest time for that sort of stuff to happen too. The war between the Shoguns and the many many assassinations, there would be a ton of actuate people that died in real life that could be placed in the game. God UbiSoft think for a second. ALSO FEUDAL JAPAN WOULD LOOK BEAUTIFUL.

Reactions: Jutsei
Yo we got an Asssassin's Creed thread yet? Somoene should get on that.
We can talk about what good settings they could use yet choose not to because stupid reasons.

I wonder what else we'll see at Ubisoft's conference though, like, we're def getting Asscreed, The Division, Watch_Doges 2, but what else?

So how's everyone gonna be watching E3 streams?
It's officially a week until it starts.
I'm gonna be watching them on Youtube, I was gonna watch them on YT Streams with Firefox, but it seems Firefox and YT don't get along anymore so I'll be watching them on Chrome.

I'm excited personally. Will probably be watching on youtube mostly...with emphasis on the sony and nintendo stuff. Sfv and whatever indy games show up too.

Also can't quite understand someone suddenly saying sfv will be a bad game just because capcom gave one character a teleport...in an alpha build. I mean it could be a bad game, but thats not going to be the main reason its a bad game..and especially when its this early. That would be like someone seeing early builds of mvc3 and deciding its a bad game because dante's combos are too long on day three.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jutsei
I'll probably watch on Youtube.
Get hype, fellas. And prepare to have it destroyed.

Lets see what Rare property gets exhumed from its grave this year. Then let us ignore it, and throw more money at playtonics instead.